What's new

Pakistan ready for unconditional talks with India. Will PM Narendra Modi accept the offer

I wonder why an Indian media house needed to interview Pakistani high commissioner to begin with? Aman ki asha has outlived it's miserable life.

Bus kar paan duga. You might want this shit, but I'm sorry the majority of Pakistanis don't want to be a hindu satellite state like Bangladesh. Piss off.
I did'nt vote for nawaz sharif but majority voted him. He got 2/3rd majority. He is doing what nation want. You should respect prime minister and "Will" of nation.

Last edited:
Ok a little bit down memory lane. Pakistan has been willing to hold UNCONDITIONAL talks from day one. Remember sartaj Aziz visits and meetings of the NSAs.

India has been wanting conditional talks that focus less on Kashmir and more on terrorism. This condition has been the downfall of talks. Modi will refuse jast as he has multiple of times bcz india wants conditions and pakistan wants unconditional talks.

Sir, the more I come onto this site, the more I've started to realize that I am dealing with a young fan base of your military. These "talks" don't just come out of the Civilian government's mouth without your military's input. In fact, on India, your military runs the entire course. So the headline for this thread, should really have a "third degree source, the GHQ". You guys take no time in bashing everyone else. Knowing, that in all talks or warfare scenarios, it is the military that runs the show.

Its funny and I see it here. For all jingoism and bravery, you guys immediately credit the military. For all talks and weaker stance, its your civilians. Been researching the same stance for 30 years of Pakistan's history. There were reports on the international media, quoting the Pakistani media on "disadvantage of Pakistani army on LOC". So perhaps, that has to do with this change of tone to now talks? Thanks

I did'nt vote for nawaz sharif but majority voted him. He got 2/3rd majority. He is doing what nation want. You should respect prime minister
Sir i am not agree with you! Because you are talking about real democracy OR western democracy.
In Pakistan democracy 2/3 majority means,PM will decide and 2/3 majority will aknowledge the PM decision under compulsion.

Last edited:
There were reports on the international media, quoting the Pakistani media on "disadvantage of Pakistani army on LOC". So perhaps, that has to do with this change of tone to now talks? Thanks

Exactly.

The Indian bombardment is bankrupting them. They cannot be seen to not respond. So this talk drama to save face.

Here in India we all know what talks get us with Pakistan. But we'll talk. The shells cost us too.

We all are Indian agents. Everybody tells each other this.:big_boss::big_boss:
People who have different views are quickly told they are traitors and are persecuted.
This creates an atmospehere of conflict between the govt and people.
Implementing reforms are next to impossible in pakistan without risk of losing ones life.

Sir i am not agree with you! Because you are talking about real democracy OR western democracy.
In Pakistan democracy 2/3 majority means,PM will decide and 2/3 majority will knowledge the PM decision under compulsion.
We are new in democracy. Things will get better with passing times. Democracy will make its own way.
While as you said about autocracy, there are few benefits, Big projects are completed very fast, you don't need committee or such long process just to complete one project. You just imagine, then do planning, and get work done within months. Otherwise you know our politics, They fight each other , we can't even complete one project due to fight. So it is better , nawaz keep and decide decisions and don't involve opposition members or other parliamentarians.

fk peace ...

Lets fight to last man standing ... too much population in south asia.
No nuclear exchange so environment remain as it is.

fk peace ...

Lets fight to last man standing ... too much population in south asia.
No nuclear exchange so environment remain as it is.
This is not solution to decrease population. Your bjp said, hindu should produce many children as they can. Your government is worrying about decreasing population of Hindu wr.t. Muslims.
and You should not talk about war, War only brings destruction.

Last edited:
This is army firing using civilian govts shoulders....this has been going on for years .

The firing starts just before winter sets in to push some actors into India every year,few from our side get killed and few from their side get killed,then some people talk about peace and only talks can solve the problems and things go quiet to start over the cycle again next year...

This time that has changed..lets not stop things midway so that its dsnt repeate again next year.

This Time Around, I guess Sartaz Aziz and Pakistan won't insist on a meeting with Hurriyat Leaders as a pre-condition :D

Now Pakistan has started understanding Terrorist MOODI

Actually your establishment controlled media plays your public mind very nicely
And most of you have very thick head..read one by one just heading and dates..

news from Aug 2015 : India willing for dialogue with Pakistan, but with conditions

Another after a week : Aug 2015 : Pakistan says talks cannot be held after India's preconditions

here ..news from NOV 2015 : Pak PM all for dialogue without conditions

your media fake bravado for modi makes you guys delusional easily..First India said conditions and Pakistan said no and it stands firm on it till today but indian media presents news like some modi's great victory and indian public like you believe it.. get out of dreams

Pakistan means, Pakistan Army or Pakistan Government.

Back
Top Bottom