What's new

Pakistan reach South Asian soccer semis.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
250334_238109109557421_168598359841830_768167_5831723_n.jpg

Islamabad(SANA)Four goals by Mohammad Bilal and two by Sher Ali helped Pakistan U-16 team reach the semi-finals of the South Asian Football Federation (SAFF) Championship after earning a convincing 6-0 win against Maldives in their second Group ‘A’ match in Kathmandu.
According to the information released by the Pakistan Football Federation (PFF), Pakistan led the first half 1-0 as Bilal put his side ahead from a Mansoor Khan corner in the 19th minute.

The second half saw full domination of Pakistan as Bilal slammed his second goal in the 56th minute followed by Sher Ali’s goals in the 79th and 80th minutes to make it 4-0.

In the 84th minute, Bilal completed his hat-trick with a superb solo run making it 5-0. Bilal then added his fourth goal in the 88th minute to complete the tally.

^^ Seriously Bro, You watch all these games? I am not going to watch such matches or give notice until South Asians team reach near Fifa ranking 50.

^^ Seriously Bro, You watch all these games? I am not going to watch such matches or give notice until South Asians team reach near Fifa ranking 50.

After losing from Pakistan 1-0, you always gonna complain.
99% of us dont watch it, nor know about it. I got this from internet, obviously.

These are under 16 matches btw. Doubt anyone watches it, worth mentioning though.

:enjoy:

good going............keep it up boys....

After losing from Pakistan 1-0, you always gonna complain.
99% of us dont watch it, nor know about it. I got this from internet, obviously.

Is this me complaining or Your unnecessary blind Patriotism is there that you are seacrhing pak on top or ego satisfaction for winning against India.

I love football and hence commented as understood intentions behind it.

Congratulations... keep winning.

Well Done boys..keep Going
but my Question is from all forum members..why south Asian countries are behind in Football from other Nations,?

No one watches but mention it here after googling it. Its blind patriotism and not love for sport. Lets kept things straight. Next time I will post about Hind-Pak Kushti, Kho-kho or Kabaddi championship and its winner :D

You might not need to create a thread for it. Threads for Bharat beating Pakistan in kabaddi championship have been created on this forum. You can search yourself for them.

It is nothing new if Last hope has created a thread on this topic.

TO write 4 b/w 5
US not interested
india folish question
Japan immpossible
china not write
Pakistan f(iv)e
Pakistani great I proud of Pakistan

You might not need to create a thread for it. Threads for Bharat beating Pakistan in kabaddi championship have been created on this forum. You can search yourself for them.

It is nothing new if Last hope has created a thread on this topic.

And you think I will be very happy of watching it while I dont u'stand even K of Kabaddi Championship. One side is tossing wrong coin does not mean other are eligible too. Stop blind patriotism in the forum, be rational thinkers!!

Back
Top Bottom