Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
x857194_84107310.jpg.pagespeed.ic.iBWvQ5-Yfo.jpg

According to latest reports by USA Pakistan is increasing its Nuclear Arsenal with double rate as compared to Indians and it is most probably doing this by help of another country most probably Saudi Arabia
@Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak and others

Bruce Ridel? lol..he is a famous war monger...

He argued for invading Pakistan and even use of nukes if necessary.

Who takes this piece of shit seriously.

There is no evidence that Pakistan is producing nukes at rapid rates.

Reactions: HRK
That is his personal opinion only.

even there was a bbc news article published in the month of nov which said the same thing......i hope this aint correct

even there was a bbc news article published in the month of nov which said the same thing......i hope this aint correct
correct or not....producing and keeping nuke in shape require a lot of funding...and pakistan economic situation currently will not able to facilitate those funding.....
Instead of investing in Bomb they should Invest in development....:tup:

correct or not....producing and keeping nuke in shape require a lot of funding...and pakistan economic situation currently will not able to facilitate those funding.....
Instead of investing in Bomb they should Invest in development....:tup:

if they are selling it to saudi then they can fund this

@45'22' : Few days back a report published that Pakistan has improved it Nuclear Security very rapidly and yesterday they said they are not safe.... US has dual standards and policies

if they are selling it to saudi then they can fund this
No if its Saudi Arabia we don't sell and I am saying this for quite some time that most probably Pakistan has already shifted some war heads to Saudi Arabia and that is why Saudi Arabia is going to buy Ballistic Missiles from China

No if its Saudi Arabia we don't sell and I am saying this for quite some time that most probably Pakistan has already shifted some war heads to Saudi Arabia and that is why Saudi Arabia is going to buy Ballistic Missiles from China

i hope you are wrong.....otherwise it would be disastrous....the US report is saying the same that Pakistan might have shifted some war heads to saudi :hitwall:

i hope you are wrong.....otherwise it would be disastrous....
INSHALLAH I am not wrong Mr in years to come it would be almost known to every body and Pakistan will go for lot more nukes at least triple than what they already have

INSHALLAH I am not wrong Mr in years to come it would be almost known to every body and Pakistan will go for lot more nukes at least triple than what they already have

if its true.....then u guys will be facing more economic sanctions and the image of Pak will be destroyed

This is why Pakistan's policies are a global threat.. Pakistan's nuclear program is mainly against India.. As its conventional forces are inferior to India, it's nuclear program should be for a nuclear deterrence against India.. That means enough number of nuclear warheads ( max 100 warheads) and delivery platforms (must be capable of surviving pre-emptive attacks or nuke strikes.. Eg.. nuclear triad).. Here the first requirement is already achieved but pursuing again with rapid rate only makes ' Nuclear Instability ' in the region..
Giving nuclear wepons and techs to saudi arabia makes the whole region unstable.. Then Iran will try more for nukes.. Syria, Israel, other arab nations are all will drag to a nuclear race.. So Pak policies are really a threat to global peace..

if its true.....then u guys will be facing more economic sanctions and the image of Pak will be destroyed
We give a dam about our image Mr specially when it comes to Non Muslim countries we are only concerned about Muslim countries and specially Saudi Arabia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom