What's new

Pakistan ranked at 22 on list of most powerful countries

Sanwal Abbasi

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan has dropped two positions to number 22 in the list of most powerful countries in the world, leaving Singapore, Spain, and Brazil behind in a new global ranking.

As per the list published by US News and World Report, an American media house publishing since 1933, has placed the South Asian country at the 22nd spot.

The ranking is based on the influence of nation, political, economic and military power.
India is ranked 15th most powerful and 25th best country in the list, while Turkey is 14th most powerful and the 36th best country

Most people in the US cannot locate Pakistan on a map.

These lists never take into account nuclear weapons and operational readiness. It’s alright to look at these lists for fun but if Viatnam could beat the US then these lists speak for themselves.

Economic stability will hopefully follow with our new government.

Unfortunately for us many Pakistani's don't even know what a map is let alone figure out where USA is on the map.

We are working on educational reforms. But if Pakistan had americas Budget we would be ruling over an empire comparable to the Romans

"But". If I was as fast and strong as Mohammed Ali I would be world boxing chamption "but" ........... !

And the reason why most Americans don't know is they make the news and rarely bother about outside world and when then are bothered it tends to be about Europe, Japan, South Korea, Australasia. Rest is of no concern to them other then their governments which keep gate crashing into various countries as you know.

"But". If I was as fast and strong as Mohammed Ali I would be world boxing chamption "but" ........... !

Pakistan is 70 year old built up from scratch.

Where was amreeka in its first 70 years? Civil war genocide and slave trading?

Why did you choose indus Pakistan and and not indus empire? Atleast the Muslims are aiming for Pan islamic Pakistan. You need to think beyond the next physical border.

I am for justice. By the way ancient settlers of sindh colonised Arabia if you really really really think about it.

Back
Top Bottom