What's new

Pakistan ranked 33rd in most corrupt nations

Wow!!! our brother Bangladesh is with us. India at 94 is much better.

y-you-lie-so-much.jpg

This cannot be happening..................India lost it's Numero Uno position in corruption??:cheesy:

ISLAMABAD - The Transparency International has placed Pakistan at 33 in corruption in its annual report issued here on Wednesday.
It should be mentioned that earlier Pakistan was ranked at 42 among the most corrupt nations of the world in Transparency Report.
The 2012 index ranks 176 countries by their perceived levels of public sector corruption. The index assigns scores of between one and 100, one being highly corrupt and 100 clean.
The global civil society organization has expressed concern over the growing corruption in the country saying that the corruption of Rs 12600 billion was reported in different sectors of Pakistan during the last five years.
The organization reported that the corruption has reached its peak during the last year.
Meanwhile, Somalia, North Korea, Afghanistan have been declared as the most corrupt countries across the globe while Denmark, Finland and New Zealand tied for first place out of 176 countries, meaning they were perceived to have the lowest levels of state sector corruption.

Pakistan ranked 33rd in most corrupt nations | Pakistan Today | Latest news | Breaking news | Pakistan News | World news | Business | Sport and Multimedia

Corruption in Pakistan on the rise: TIP - thenews.com.pk

Wait, I'm confused looking at the list Pakistan is 139th not 33rd.
am I missing somthing?

Wow we have done well being 33rd i thought we are the top most

I am very surprised Greece (94th joint) is ranked the same as INDIA!! Lol, i thought these Europeans prided themselves in being the whitest of the white!

Wait, I'm confused looking at the list Pakistan is 139th not 33rd.
am I missing somthing?

I am very surprised Greece (94th joint) is ranked the same as INDIA!! Lol, i thought these Europeans prided themselves in being the whitest of the white!

Neeche se 33 bhaisbaab :D

I'm surprised Pakistan is not in Top 10 most corrupt:undecided:, no worry zardari still have 5 months more.

Wow!!! our brother Bangladesh is with us. India at 94 is much better.
Hahaha u don't know the indians :woot: we have even bribed the people who r in-charge of making the decisions..That's why we r going up in our ranking every year in corruption,though actually it is increasing in the country :lol:

This is called progress by south Asians standards. how can one stop corruption when populations is growing and war are breaking out everywhere and poverty rising with sell out leaders. our system is dog eat dog. Britain too has corruption who says polcie dont get paid bribes, even tony Blair is corrupted like zardari. folks it everywhere just recently the Chinese leaders were exposed of corruption . all i can say is buy farm land and hold on to it.

Bash Zardari and lessen your frustration, quite in practice these days...

If I may ask how many of us still bribe officials to make things easy? How many of us pay utility bills? How many of us pay taxes according to our income or property? How many of us will still vote for political parties full of corrupt politicians?

Bash others and get away with your role in promotion of the corruption, absolutely not justified...

PPP is still there for three to four months approx and Zardari is out country to sign few agreements, I hope we will make our place in 20s.... Come on Zardari you can do it :D

Congrats Pak you beat us in this segment. One of the few things Pak bets us in. We are happy to seee your progress in the field of corruption and bribery. BTw India was ranked 94 ;)

Back
Top Bottom