What's new

Pakistan Rangers - Training & passing out Images

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Rehman Malik lauds Pak Rangers training standard
LAHORE, Nov 15 (APP): Passing out parade of recruits was held at the Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin on Saturday. Rehman Malik, Adviser to Prime Minister on Interior was chief guest at the function attended by officers from Pakistan Rangers (Punjab), parents of the passing out recruits and other dignitaries, according to a press release issued here.

Addressing the function, Rehman Malik appreciated the standard of training and efforts made by the commandant Pakistan Rangers Academy and staff to mould the recruits into a well knit and disciplined force.

He dilated upon the role and past achievements of Pakistan Rangers and urged the recruits to work hard to achieve higher standard of expertise, and to serve the motherland with zeal and commitment.

[ Back ]

anyone tell me about rangers officiers, and there qualification.

i had completed B.com can i apply in Pakistan rangers.

ranger officers are deputised/seconded from PA ranks! i am not aware of any direct selection into officer-cadre! pls correct me if i am wrong! i was wrong once!:enjoy:

Dont join rangers, join PA, PN, PA... Or do your CSS and Join as PSP: Police Service Of Pakistan.

Rangers me ap Sub Inspector/Inspector tak maxamium kar sakeo gay... Best to go for commission or if you are into police then go for PSP>

ranger officers are deputised/seconded from PA ranks! i am not aware of any direct selection into officer-cadre! pls correct me if i am wrong! i was wrong once!:enjoy:

You are absolutely right sir, all the officers at command and staff deputations in Rangers come from the Army.

u all r wrong ..........go and join rangers..........u can join rangers as sub inspector and u will reach to SSR wing commander rank equal to lieutinet colonel .....its like short comission in army..........after passing out as sub inspector u hve all those facilities how get second lietinet in army.........u hve batman same pay like arm second lt.......mow rangers is very good

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers capture mock terrorists as they take part in an anti-terror drill during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre in Karachi.

Pakistani contingent of paramilitary troops march during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre in Karachi.–AFP Photo

A Pakistani contingent of paramilitary troops march during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre in Karachi.–AFP Photo

Female Pakistani paramilitary troops march during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre in Karachi.–AFP Photo

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers carry an injured mock terrorist as they take part in an anti-terror drill during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre in Karachi.–AFP Photo

Pakistani paramilitary soldiers rappel down from a building as they take part in an anti-terror drill during a passing out parade at The Corps Rangers Training Centre.–AFP Photo

u all r wrong ..........go and join rangers..........u can join rangers as sub inspector and u will reach to SSR wing commander rank equal to lieutinet colonel .....its like short comission in army..........after passing out as sub inspector u hve all those facilities how get second lietinet in army.........u hve batman same pay like arm second lt.......mow rangers is very good

bro can you gave contact number of your brother or yours i need to clear some questions.

plz any one tell me how long we have to wait for PAKISTAN PUNJAB RANGERS...........

ONE MORE THING PLZ ANY HAVE ANY INFORMATION THAT CAN RANGERS OFFICIALS CAN APPLY IN SSG OR NOT.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom