What's new

Pakistan Railways , plans 60 Additional Locomotives by End of Year

What makes you think that Pakistan would be interested in Junk. We have enough of those of our own. Stop trolling mate.
Well not sure if any country in the world is actively building coal engines that pakistan can afford.
Secondly looking itself for coal engines is like asking for junk stuff :p

I read almost all posts that interest me already.
I havent. Let me trawl through his posts now :D

Though chak bamu in all honesty vcheng does not give meethi churian, he is very direct most of the times and very sarcastic the remainder of times.

Well not sure if any country in the world is actively building coal engines that pakistan can afford.
Secondly looking itself for coal engines is like asking for junk stuff :p

Did you even read my replies?

I havent. Let me trawl through his posts now :D

Though chak bamu in all honesty vcheng does not give meethi churian, he is very direct most of the times and very sarcastic the remainder of times.

Above all, I am honest and tell it like it is, without fear or favor. I know no other way.

They didn't turn down any proposal they simply dont have enough to sell or Lease.

This is a purposal watch it.

my friend proposed his gf a week ago on a new delhi platform,,,,she accepted,,no fun:(

Everybody only likes to hate me, actually. :D

And I am a REALIST, if anything.

Can we please back to the topic please before I get thread banned again?
corrected :D:

Everybody only likes to hate me, actually. :D

And I am a REALIST, if anything.

Can we please back to the topic please before I get thread banned again?
Seriously VCheng. Change nationality or flags on the forum. Post as an Indian. It would control a lot of chest thumping from us. Plus I like some insights that you give.

The topic is cleared - the article is wrong. Its not coal powered engines, its for hauling coal.

Seriously VCheng. Change nationality or flags on the forum. Post as an Indian. It would control a lot of chest thumping from us. Plus I like some insights that you give.

The topic is cleared - the article is wrong. Its not coal powered engines, its for hauling coal.

Hauling coal? You mean, like from the fabled Thar reserves? That'll be the day.

Back
Top Bottom