What's new

Pakistan protests mob attack on its mission in India

Its the time the indians either put up or shut up about these 5 indian terrorists just killed in IOK. I'm sick of this silly bollywood drama being played out in the indian media purely for the purpose for political point scoring.

As for the threats coming from certain indian military and governmental individuals about "veeee villl doooo this.....veeee villl do that...." I call bullsh*t on these idle threats.

You positioned your million soldiers on the border a decade earlier and ran back to barracks with your tails between your legs when your nation of 1.2 billion realised it did not have the stomach for a fight with a nation of 180 million... what does that tell the whole world about india? grow a pair first and then maybe you'll have the guts to take some action

so please spare everyone your emotional indian diatribe as we all know actions speak louder than words and the only action you lot will get is with some tissue paper and your hand....:pakistan:

Pakistan comission should have opened fire on those Indian 5 foot midgets

Protest infront of embassy is normal thing..

What Pakistan is doing is inhuman.

Pakistan knows they can not stand a chance in conventional war, so they are sending there terrorists (Pakistan Army and terrorists are same, We have seem many Pakistani Army disguise as terroists)... If Pakistan believe in superiority, they should fight a small war...

Sir you are a genius!

(Pakistan Army and terrorists are same, We have seem many Pakistani Army disguise as terroists)...

a.aaa-Epic-Fail-1.jpg

Pakistan can protest when some one enters and trashes a pak diplomat. Or else protest is the least common Indians could do to convey our disgust at Pakistan.

Some has to thrash a Pak Diplomat for us to be able to protest- isnt it?-
I am sure you are desperately waiting for that thrashing day-
Disghusting and pathetic-

Jaahil Indians. Shining example of illiterate Indians

Jaahil Indians. Shining example of illiterate Indians

ok bava thum bahut paday likaya how..

Pad pad kar pagal banh gayay,aur hum nakal markay nawab bangayah.

:rofl:

To all the educated ,
Please understand the difference between protest and attack..before making an issue out of it.

Some has to thrash a Pak Diplomat for us to be able to protest- isnt it?-
I am sure you are desperately waiting for that thrashing day-
Disghusting and pathetic-

I don't know how protesting on the dtreet is in any way objectionable. They were no where close to your embassy. Is is especially funny considering the US just pulled out its envoy from Lahore because of bomb threats. No matter how hard your media and your people try, you cannot equate the batshit craziness of your country with other countries.

Back
Top Bottom