What's new

Pakistan progresses satellite projects in collaboration with China

I was about to pass of this thread but then seeing at your gigantic stupidity, I had to comment. Are you for real? Like really, real?

Sometimes I wonder, do Pakistanis really know anything about quality research? No wonder the general contribution of Pakistan in top notch places is abysmally poor. We can surely discuss what I've said based on facts and very credible evidences.

There is no dispute over utility of quality research ... There is no debate that research shiws the intellectual growth of a society however, if someone has some remarkabke achievement wothout writing a research paper and without a phd then you will simply discard that achievement ? If you do then there is no one stupid then you are ...

no self launch, no big deal, you are lagging so much in this race

may be 25 years behind India in this race
Not a big deal. Better late than never. Why to compare with India? Pakistan is 50 years behind China.

There is no dispute over utility of quality research ... There is no debate that research shiws the intellectual growth of a society however, if someone has some remarkabke achievement wothout writing a research paper and without a phd then you will simply discard that achievement ? If you do then there is no one stupid then you are ...

This guy is here just to pander to his superiority complex and badmouth Pakistan. Of course he wouldn't mind if someone in the know becomes angry by his foul remarks and divulges more than he should. Notice how everyone ignores him and his pal denel. Follow suit. He's not worth the bits he occupies in cyberspace.

if someone has some remarkabke achievement wothout writing a research paper and without a phd then you will simply discard that achievement ? If you do then there is no one stupid then you are ...
Of course of course-- normal rules of research and industries do not apply to Pakistan. I know. I was talking to a brick. Anyways keep believing what you've been led to believe. The rest of the world-- those who actually do genuine work knows the status of actual R&D in Pakistan. Let me make it abundantly clear that I'm not here to bash, I'll be more than willing to discuss these based on facts, published literature, credible evidences and taking into account the industrial maturity.

This guy is here just to pander to his superiority complex and badmouth Pakistan. Of course he wouldn't mind if someone in the know becomes angry by his foul remarks and divulges more than he should. Notice how everyone ignores him and his pal denel. Follow suit. He's not worth the bits he occupies in cyberspace.
My friend, I happen to have not only worked on some of the systems that we discuss but have published/applied papers in top notch places(AIAA/IEEE). Just to give you a brief idea, my work involves thrust vectored aerial vehicles and their guidance based on adaptive intelligent control. Also a bit of advice, stop worrying about my worth, worry about yours. My work speaks volumes about myself.

Of course of course-- normal rules of research and industries do not apply to Pakistan. I know. I was talking to a brick. Anyways keep believing what you've been led to believe. The rest of the world-- those who actually do genuine work knows the status of actual R&D in Pakistan. Let me make it abundantly clear that I'm not here to bash, I'll be more than willing to discuss these based on facts, published literature, credible evidences and taking into account the industrial maturity.

My friend, I happen to have not only worked on some of the systems that we discuss but have published/applied papers in top notch places(AIAA/IEEE). Just to give you a brief idea, my work involves thrust vectored aerial vehicles and their guidance based on adaptive intelligent control. Also a bit of advice, stop worrying about my worth, worry about yours. My work speaks volumes about myself.

There are stubborns, then their are stupids and then morons ... I hope you get it ...

No mater what you think , and you keep on dillusioning but fact of the matter is we are a nuclear nation, and can blast you off in minutes and you can keep on thinking that it was gifted to us in a gift box ...

Our cruise misiles are hoax ...

And there is no education or industry in Pakistan ... Whatever keep you sleep tight ...

Now shuu you stupid moron ...

You should stuck to forums and discussions where your worth actually counts. Around here you are just an offensive internet handle digging for information.

Pal.... have your genetic profile checked.... Looks like you are ashamed of your own indian DNA and ancestry that you call others indians; you are indian by dna and ancestry :); not me. have nothing 0 from your side of the world in my dna/family. it is a pity even during month of fasting you have not learnt a thing. Come here to zeerust, i will take you to the mosque where i am helping out with making meals every 2nd day for breaking fast or soup kitchens or even at aids orphanage where we are building newer homes and put in some labour - it will make you a better man. I am not of your faith yet I am always helping everyone. Come and serve humanity, you will learn a thing or two and be a better person. channel your negative energy to a positive point in life. Offer remains open.

Friend, he is not off the point. Please go to the start and see the kind of mudslinging by the testostrone filled illiterate writers who are insulting everyone of us who are asking basic questions on R&D basic question - where are the research papers on remote sensing; it has gone to 2nd degree of degeneration. Amazing to the level of nonsense i have seen on this post and very clear that most aggressive respondents have not seen the light of higher education to say the least otherwise this level of garbage would not be seen. Moderators remain silent because it is in their interest to keep their pets ignoramuses trolling and harassing despite having complained, nothing happened.

Iqbal is correct in his saying, 'Education is common, but not worthy of the jewels'; his writing remains applicable till today.

On the contrary, I can clearly see you and Mr. Mishra making sarcastic jibes. Your intention behind questioning R&D is not to facilitate healthy debate, but simply to highlight deficiencies and poke fun. The two of you are both unwelcome.

@snow lake

On the contrary, I can clearly see you and Mr. Mishra making sarcastic jibes. Your intention behind questioning R&D is not to facilitate healthy debate, but simply to highlight deficiencies and poke fun. The two of you are both unwelcome.

@snow lake

Brother there is no point discussing with these two stupids ... As per them there is no other way of doing things other than formal and documented way and if you have not dome it the documented way then you have cheated ...

They dont even realize that by this definition all the great scientists will be cheaters ... Newton was a failure at school, einstien was a failure and the list can goes on and on ...

But you can't pass that knowledge to next generation.

But you can't pass that knowledge to next generation.
You are missing the point ... I am not against patents, papers and research work ... What i am saying that if something is not on record does not means it is not done ...

There ia no argument that having formal culture of research and writing papers and aquiring patents is the best way ... My argument is simple , if something is not disclosed and there is no research paper on a particular topic thwn it never means that it is not being done ...

Andrep misha and denel are claiming that they will not accept that any work on space research is being done in Pakistan as the same is not verifiable through research paper ... i am just opposing this thought process

@snow lake
On the contrary. It is to ensure that readers or citizen ensure that there is funding for R&D not to see it in an inferiority complex. Further to push for better educational levels across the board to necessitate such level of research. It is regretful you fail to see this point of view but are siding with a person who is abusive; very sad indeed. but hey flocks of same feather hold together is what is clear here.

You are missing the point ... I am not against patents, papers and research work ... What i am saying that if something is not on record does not means it is not done ...

There ia no argument that having formal culture of research and writing papers and aquiring patents is the best way ... My argument is simple , if something is not disclosed and there is no research paper on a particular topic thwn it never means that it is not being done ...

Andrep misha and denel are claiming that they will not accept that any work on space research is being done in Pakistan as the same is not verifiable through research paper ... i am just opposing this thought process
Regretfully you are failing to see the depth and educational basis required in conducting research and leading up writing of scientific papers/journals. By having institutions or programs at university level which lead students into such research when there are facilities with goals. For example, let us just take one very simple issue - forest/soil erosion which combined with changes in climate; this would be a perfect opportunity to get students focused if there is a willingness to go forth in that area of research; the opportunities are endless and hence each student makes a mark with their contribution in a very fast evolving field including development of local models specific to your own geography. I am not an expert in remote sensing but I have a downlink setup for various weather satellite for my own research locally for my PhD in trying to combine various metadata for this region. Hence this is what I am trying to part to you; What perturbs me most is the lack of visualisation or grasps on education on this forum; every one wants to take of their cloths and get ready to fight. It is just pathetic display of inferiority and lack of wanting to learn.

Anyway, i am signoff from this thread permanently, do what you may, not my money or my country .. wish you well.

On the contrary. It is to ensure that readers or citizen ensure that there is funding for R&D not to see it in an inferiority complex. Further to push for better educational levels across the board to necessitate such level of research. It is regretful you fail to see this point of view but are siding with a person who is abusive; very sad indeed. but hey flocks of same feather hold together is what is clear here.

Regretfully you are failing to see the depth and educational basis required in conducting research and leading up writing of scientific papers/journals. By having institutions or programs at university level which lead students into such research when there are facilities with goals. For example, let us just take one very simple issue - forest/soil erosion which combined with changes in climate; this would be a perfect opportunity to get students focused if there is a willingness to go forth in that area of research; the opportunities are endless and hence each student makes a mark with their contribution in a very fast evolving field including development of local models specific to your own geography. I am not an expert in remote sensing but I have a downlink setup for various weather satellite for my own research locally for my PhD in trying to combine various metadata for this region. Hence this is what I am trying to part to you; What perturbs me most is the lack of visualisation or grasps on education on this forum; every one wants to take of their cloths and get ready to fight. It is just pathetic display of inferiority and lack of wanting to learn.

Anyway, i am signoff from this thread permanently, do what you may, not my money or my country .. wish you well.
Good as you have derailed it completely ...

@amardeep mishra If you can understand urdu watch this video ...

Back
Top Bottom