What's new

Pakistan problems and its solution?

For nearly 2 years we are watching Pakistan economy in crises, laws being ignored, constitution violated, political parties at each other throats, hatred between people at high levels. We can all take sides, point fingers, give up on hope and dreams but this won't make anything better. We need to work towards unity and reach a common goal.

What are the solutions best for all, where everyone is happy
Cultural & societal reform is the only way, but people will still continue to blame the military and politicians for their own decrepit condition and ignorance. There are many nations in the world who suffer from corruption and instability, but the people still have decent living standards and morals.

For nearly 2 years we are watching Pakistan economy in crises, laws being ignored, constitution violated, political parties at each other throats, hatred between people at high levels. We can all take sides, point fingers, give up on hope and dreams but this won't make anything better. We need to work towards unity and reach a common goal.

Simple
Vote for PDM and you will get unity
Just like you guys have been doing for last 40 years

Find oil. Thats the only solution.
Lol

We already found oil and gas in 1950s
Then we found large hydro power resources
Gold
Copper

I advise you to study Nigeria case

Pakistan may get more poorer if we find oil because now there will be even more corruption

Last edited:

What is the problem here? What you list above are not problems, but merely desired features actively maintained by those who control the system. :D

There is ONLY ONE solution.

Rule of law. Nothing else.

When you bend the law for one thing, then you have to bend 20 other laws. Aik jhoot kay liay 100 jhoot bolnay partay hain, and the whole house of cards falls down.

A practical example of this is how the caretaker government are being dragged on. You had to break the law in one instance, and then you have to break 20 other laws and you see today that the constitution breaks down in every manner.

A rich guy can kill someone and get away with it. A rich guy can do corruption and get away with it.

Rule of law is the only answer.

Bureaucratic reforms, industrial reforms, social reforms, education reforms, economic reforms, all come later.

In Pakistan there is no accountability, if SC, police, politicians, beuracrats, army takes bribery, they are not held accountable. Rule of law only applies to the poor and weak. The question is who will do this? Our leaders are the mirrors of ourselves.

AJK we had this honest lady police commissioner, she just wanted to follow the law and prosecuted anyone who breaks the law, guess what, all politicians hated her, even the people hated her because she would prosecute them, after a few years they started to make propaganda against her, started personal attacks, she then was transferred to some other area, now they can easily bribe the police and overtake jungle, the land from the weak, make false cases.

What is the problem here? What you list above are not problems, but merely desired features actively maintained by those who control the system. :D

Reminds me of the west, where the media keeps people fighting over terrorism, extremism, LGBTQ and other issues, the people don't have the time to challenge the government policies. However they do give them the basic necessities to keep them quiet. Pakistan rulers are following the same policies but lacking skills to successfully implement them. In the western world they also have the ruling elite, multi billionaire's who control the countries, the means of production.

A fish rots from the head down. I truly believe 90% Pakistan current problems will be gone, once this napak army is leashed and sent back to the barracks where they belong and then power given to the people.

A fish rots from the head down. I truly believe 90% Pakistan current problems will be gone, once this napak army is leashed and sent back to the barracks where they belong and then power given to the people.

Since 2011 PTI and millions of Pakistanis were calling on the armed forces to intervene and remove Zardari and Nawaz Sharif from power. Remember they were ruling Pakistan for decades. Now we all are calling for them not to interfere and let the people of Pakistan decide their faith. What if Nawaz and Zardari are again back for decades? I remember it wasn't just about removing Nawaz or Zardari but we all called for elections under the supervision of the armed forces, army at the polling stations etc.

The people of Pakistan need to make their minds up, including myself.

Since 2011 PTI and millions of Pakistanis were calling on the armed forces to intervene and remove Zardari and Nawaz Sharif from power. Remember they were ruling Pakistan for decades. Now we all are calling for them not to interfere and let the people of Pakistan decide their faith. What if Nawaz and Zardari are again back for decades? I remember it wasn't just about removing Nawaz or Zardari but we all called for elections under the supervision of the armed forces, army at the polling stations etc.

Nice mind gymnastics in an attempt to divert blame to puppet politicians and awam. Difference between now and then is people now recognize the army is the root and stem of all problems. They have been playing these games for too long, they finally got caught with their pants down this time. IK has exposed them badly. Zardari, Nawaz and literally every other politician, judge, or person of power are nothing more than their pawns.

Last edited:
Overpopulation cause by excessive agriculture:

Controlled food suppply could stop overpopulation.png

Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora(1).jpg
Screenshot_2020-12-02 Soher Husseinshah's answer to Do you regret moving to Germany - Quora.jpg

Meritocracy in everything, crushing corruption at all costs and loyalty to national interests within the rule of law and civil liberties. If institutions are in place to allow the best and brightest to rise to the top, you will get good governance and a growing economy. Couple that with a basic social safety net and you have a recipe for prosperity.

Achieving Good governance and administration on a budget will give a sense of fairness will make the poorest child with any brains focus on studies, while the cunning but less intellectually savvy will go into business.

Society will reorient itself in a generation or possibly less.

Political parties need to publish political platforms and have their candidates do debates with candidates from other parties so people can be better informed before they have to vote. Politicians above a certain level need to be required to be lawyers or at least educated in the law so they can not get away with the excuse of naïveté.

Above all else; civilians need to be empowered to manage national affairs and let the democratic process evolve once these safeguards are put in place.

Last edited:
Disagree

Pakistan problem is bradery based voting and corruption

Not me and many PTI supporters..never said military should topple the govt, maintain military should not let people like nawaz and zardari to do what they please i.e refusal to accept the consitution, do election rigging or refusal to follow judiciary orders

I always maintained Pakistan problem isn't military as a whole; it's corrupt people, voting based upon bradery. Those who think PMLN and PPPP Had no genius support and people Nara "khata hey tu lagata hey" was limited are fools.

People knowingly voted for corruption because they thought we can for ever kick the Caine down the road..well apparently that's not the case !!?

Do you know why military interfered in 2022.. surely America was a factor but it was able to do that after ISI internal assessment was that people hate PTI and there won't be a big reponse ..

Now people hate PDM simply because of bad governance..(and lack of more fiscal room to get loans or sell Pakistanis for Dolla)

Reality is, it's not back and white as you say. Military just staying out totally while a govt refuses to follow a constitution or refuses to hold elections or makes judiciary ineffective is also not right(like happening in bengaldesh)

Job of military politicans and judiciary is well defined

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom