What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

calm down honey

How is the insurgency in Kerala doing?

China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanamar, Pakistan...

A lot of countries are fed up with Indian sponsored terrorism, so you better re-think your state policy of sponsoring terrorism in the region. Before it is too late...:agree:

OMG, I can read these names so clearly or NOT!!! There are thousands of shells you fired into Pakistan too. They have the proofs too. What's your point cupcake? You both are fukked up and acting stupid....instead of talking. Not my fault. Go to the "Talk Table" and share proofs, funny stories, mutual benefits, growing economies and get the damn thing settled. Don't bitc*h about this shiiit on here. None of you is an angel in this case!
First time I heard that mines use as projectile.

How is the insurgency in Kerala doing?

China, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanamar, Pakistan...

A lot of countries are fed up with Indian sponsored terrorism, so you better re-think your state policy of sponsoring terrorism in the region. Before it is too late...:agree:
Buddy this is kerala we have scenic beauties not terrorism here imo

Kerala’s Idukki to be declared as country’s first district with broadband connectivity | The Indian Express
Kerala to be Declared First Digital State Today -The New Indian Express
Kerala becomes first state to have bank accounts for all households : States Stats
Kerala example draws U.N. praise - The Hindu

And since when we are accuse of terrorism in china ?

Xinjiang unrest: China blames unrest on Pakistan-trained terrorists - The Express Tribune

i can assure you if you close armed wings of your political parties (lol they have anti aircraft guns) and curb extremism in Rural punjab it would be a great service to Humanity.

Anti Air craft gun recovered from MQM Unit Incharge Anees B/122 Unit. Karachi :rofl:

Last edited:
Who brought the Kashmiri pundits to Kashmir to begin with? The Indian government!!! Under benefits migration scheme, so that they can offset the 91% Muslim majority and increase Hindu population, by migration and through conversion of locals!!!!

The whole world know both India and Pakistan have a terrorism problem. Pakistan gets the blame and in India, Hindu terrorists in the Indian government, with thousands of innocents blood on them, enjoy secret security protection!!! ONLY In INDIA, you could make a genocide Hitler type of a character your Prime Minister!!!! Tells the world a LOT about your society and how "humane" it is!!!
hahahhaa...thats why people dont take your posts seriously....

Buddy this is kerala we have scenic beauties not terrorism here imo

Take your head out of sand for a while to breathe some fresh air and see the reality.

India exporting terrorism in the region for the last half century is a very well established fact. India interfering in internal affairs of other countries is also an established fact.

LTTE terrorists
Mukti Bahini terrorists
BLA and TTP terrorists

Problems with Nepal
Problems with Myanamar
Problems with Bangladesh for fanning yet another insurgency (there is a thread running on it, created by Bangladeshis)

Dalai Lama and his people, wanted by China, living in India.

What are you preaching us here? That India is the role model to world? :lol:

PS. Kerala insurgency was mentioned by your own media and not by me, just like the insurgencies in the other 20 states of India.

trouble is blank pages

Why US is having no trouble reading blank pages?
Issue is our govt. is under immense public pressure, other wise they'll keep sitting on evidence for ever.
Now this is just a show for public... evidence contain terrorism links to Afghanistan as well, which implicate US it self.
Therefore, it was treason to share evidence with states who are implicated in it, last time Yousaf Reza Gillani handed out a file full of evidence to manmohan singh.

I dont think, India has to "think" the response.
ISI and GoP have already set an example of how to deal with Dossears and "Proofs".
If they have taken actions in the past ( As in 26/11 etc. ) , India will ( and must ) take actions ( in the EXACT reciprocity ) , if they havent ( God Knows how they even get the courage to ask ) .. then India wont.

Sounds Fair ? Tali do hath se bajti hai mere dost...

Take your head out of sand for a while to breathe some fresh air and see the reality.

Dalai Lama and his people, wanted by China, living in India.

PS. Kerala insurgency was mentioned by your own media and not by me, just like the insurgencies in the other 20 states of India.
Dalai lama a terrorist...!! Badi jaldi aukat dikha dii :lol:

Dude who told you that a noble peace prize winner is a terrorist ...i guess joint indo - china think tank.

As for Mukti bahini ...nobody except pakistan call them terrorist fyi the leader of mukti bahini struggled for the creation of pakistan, was a nationalist and believer of two nation theory and a supporter of jinnah.

you send millions of refugees wrecked our economy moreover you meddle in afghanistan on same refugee pretext ..had Baluchistan shared a boreder with india and had the same influx of refugees then we would've invaded pakistan once again.

Too many school kids from Pakistan has joined PDF off lately.

So your in good company then.

It must be made clear to our American friends that we take a very dim view of Indian terrorism and will do what ever is necessary to protect ourselves.

Why US is having no trouble reading blank pages?
Issue is our govt. is under immense public pressure, other wise they'll keep sitting on evidence for ever.
Now this is just a show for public... evidence contain terrorism links to Afghanistan as well, which implicate US it self.
Therefore, it was treason to share evidence with states who are implicated in it, last time Yousaf Reza Gillani handed out a file full of evidence to manmohan singh.

there is no evidence, there never was any evidence. if you are serious and have some solid evidence pls call a meeting of all the foreign ambassadors and share it. Also share it with your own media. your citizens are getting killed and leaders are busy in playing games?

Reality-
Pakistan conveys concern to US NSA over blocked Coalition Support Fund
Pakistan conveys concern to US NSA over blocked Coalition Support Fund - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

there was no sharing of any evidence.

I really hope its not just dossiers-

Indian dossiers sucked big time-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom