What's new

Pakistan presents RAW Involvement evidences to US Suzanne Rice

You mean that we did not drive Ferraris 6000 years before? :mad: Do you imply our mothers lie to us?

No, these were Hindu mothers teaching their kids like you "Hindutva" and Vedas and the Vedic times......the Retina scans were there, no money would run, the bills would be paid electronically, the cars ran on water, no service needed, and they could fly and turn into submarines for all Indians so they can go fishing or chase a fish from India to Japan if they wanted to!!!! The Vedic times. I can't believe you are brain washing your kids with this crap being taught in schools!!!

I have a Brahman employee Anuragh.
What is Brahman? :what:

No, these were Hindu mothers teaching their kids like you "Hindutva" and Vedas and the Vedic times......the Retina scans were there, no money would run, the bills would be paid electronically, the cars ran on water, no service needed, and they could fly and turn into submarines for all Indians so they can go fishing or chase a fish from India to Japan if they wanted to!!!! The Vedic times. I can't believe you are brain washing your kids with this crap being taught in schools!!!
Sorry. All this is part of Hinduism. Can't help it. This is all compulsory reading. How to murder millions is an important chapter in our curriculum as well.
http://ncert.nic.in/how-to-murder-minorities

Glass Houses and all. Anyway good luck!

Indian hands are filthy with blood of innocents in Pakistan. Indian involvement in terrorism is far far worse than what you can point to Pakistan.

There is nothing to prove the Vedic times existed either.....But I do want that Hindutva Ferrari from the Vedic times that would travel inter-galaxy on one tank of Water and would go to the Mars in an hour and back within the next. I also want to know what Cigars you smoked that never ended? And how did you build voice activated toilets as India is still behind in that field today!!

If there is nothing to prove, then it is better to keep quite than hurling accusation. If there is no proof of a Ferrari running on water in vedic times, then there is no such car that exist.

"Can't digest the fact against "Distorted History" learnt in Madrassa in Pakistan and when countered,Go Full Retard" is general syndrome of "Madrassa Educated Normal Pakistanis"..
Innocent like TTPs in Pakistan??whom Pakistan Air Force is bombing day and night??

The history was learned in the Same place where Modi learned kiling minorities, in a Hindu-extremist temple (Hindu Mddrassa). The difference is, Modi had to sit on top of SOMNAT and rotate screaming for 40 days. I saw that and left. You know what Somant looks like? Ask Modi, he came down, went into recovery for two weeks and them started to walk.

He then joined BJP and killed 20,000 minority Indian Muslims and Christians, many times, under the watch of Police. Talk about barbaric terrorist behavior!!! Hindu madrasas where Modi went to in India, teach the same shiit that Muslim madrasss teach in Pakisan, that is, killing innocent citizens who don't agree with your crazy mentality!!!!

To ME = Put all Hindu and Muslim terrorists in JAIL. Give them capital punishment so the world can become a better place. All terrorists (Hindu or Muslims) are BAD people and the world DOESN"T need them!!!

On every ONE civilian, there were estimated to be Seven troops!!!

Who brought the Kashmiri pundits to Kashmir to begin with? The Indian government!!!

I understand Pakistanis spewing ridiculous lies about Kashmir is accepted and expected behaviour in Pakistan. In fact I expect anyone not taking the party line to face intimidation in Pakistan, if not harm.

But every now and then some of your lose your already precarious mental balance and posts such as above are produced.

Indian hands are filthy with blood of innocents in Pakistan.
Nope...

we've...

url

What is Brahman? :what:
Sorry. All this is part of Hinduism. Can't help it. This is all compulsory reading. How to murder millions is an important chapter in our curriculum as well.

I knew you are all nut cases to begin with. That gay as* Modi's behavior was already suspicious enough after so many murders in Gujrat!!! Thanks for clarifying. I am glad someone calls terrorism, terrorism, not minority meat like Modi calls it after they kill a bunch of minority members!!!

I knew you are all nut cases to begin with. That gay as* Modi's behavior was already suspicious enough after so many murders in Gujrat!!! Thanks for clarifying. I am glad someone calls terrorism, terrorism, not minority meat like Modi calls it after they kill a bunch of minority members!!!

Hey, you forgot the Daddy here. Where did I say YOU (meaning people here)??? You went full retard. I'll repeat it, ALL terrorist (Muslims, Hindus or Christians) are bad people, meaning whatever religion they belong to. And they deserve punishment and jail time. The world doesn't need them. An example is Modi, who's a part of killing many minority Indian citizens in thousands, then RAW sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan, Barbaric Talibans who've killed so many innocent people across the globe. The War on terror must go on till all terrorists are put behind bars so they won't kill anyone!!!

Did you understand my post Cupcake?

Don't call Waz like this, if Waz comes in, he'll have to read your remainder of the Indian population's points too. Can't gang up on one person and start calling Daddy!!!

@Oscar @Jango @WebMaster : This is another repeat of similar situation like with Mil Spec. You guys need to fix this cyber Indian force so people can have a higher quality discussion. These few members gang up on people and when they see a point, they start calling moderators and edit their posts to change content so their posts look clean and the other party as the aggressor. Very typical Indian drama that happens here!!!

After Nehru, Bill Clinton took India forward. You should have his pictures in EVERY single public office as a respectful gesture and a sign of your appreciation. And the US will ALWAYS be the Big. D (Daddy to be precise). Thank you, come again!

AWWW, Cup Cake, I knew you guys respect Daddy Bill C, a LOT. Look you have a nick name for him. How cute? Are you now going to play that girly Disco music and the funny head-shake? That would do it!!! That a boy, put that video on youtube for Bill C. to see. You might get lucky. Such a nice gesture!!!

OMG, I can read these names so clearly or NOT!!! There are thousands of shells you fired into Pakistan too. They have the proofs too. What's your point cupcake? You both are fukked up and acting stupid....instead of talking. Not my fault. Go to the "Talk Table" and share proofs, funny stories, mutual benefits, growing economies and get the damn thing settled. Don't bitc*h about this shiiit on here. None of you is an angel in this case!

@waz

Last edited:
Did you check that link. Here - again...

Boy, you are slow. Sorry if I had been harsh to you. :)

Masterstroke. We all are terrorists. :)
@Horus @waz @Jango @Jungibaaz @Oscar

Hey, you forgot the Daddy here. Where did I say YOU (meaning people here)??? You went full retard. I'll repeat it, ALL terrorist (Muslims, Hindus or Christians) are bad people, meaning whatever religion they belong to. And they deserve punishment and jail time. The world doesn't need them. An example is Modi, who's a part of killing many minority Indian citizens in thousands, then RAW sponsoring terrorism inside Pakistan, Barbaric Talibans who've killed so many innocent people across the globe. The War on terror must go on till all terrorists are put behind bars so they won't kill anyone!!!

Did you understand my post Cupcake?

Don't call Waz like this, if Waz comes in, he'll have to read your remainder of the Indian population's points too. Can't gang up on one person and start calling Daddy!!!

@Oscar @Jango @WebMaster : This is another repeat of similar situation like with Mil Spec. You guys need to fix this cyber Indian force so people can have a higher quality discussion. These few members gang up on people and when they see a point, they start calling moderators and edit their posts to change content so their posts look clean and the other party as the aggressor. Very typical Indian drama that happens here!!!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom