What's new

Pakistan played its role in helping Kashmiris: PM AJK

Dance

Reaction score
KARACHI: President Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK) Sardar Mohammad Yaqoob has said Pakistan always played its role in helping out the Kashmiris in hard times, adding that his enthusiasm to serve people lead him to the seat of AJK president.

He was addressing a reception hosted in his honour by Chairman Bukhari Group Sardar Mohammad Rafiq Khan here at the Karachi Club on Tuesday.

Sardar Yaqoob said that revolution could be brought with honesty despite lack of resources, adding that credit goes to the PPP government for establishing two medical colleges in Kashmir.

“Now a soft image of Kashmir is being promoted all over the world which was earlier tarnished due to the presence of training camps in region”, he added. He stressed the need to recognise the Indian propaganda aimed at defaming Pakistan.

“I am trying my level best to take all parties on board and return to the incomplete projects”, he added.

The president also talked about his meetings with the Governor State Bank of Pakistan and Sindh governor, saying many matters for the welfare of Kashmir and Pakistan were discussed in the meetings.

Supreme Court Bar Association President Yasin Azad who was the guest of honour said that he never took interest in politics, as it did not suit his nature. He pointed out as a matter of concern that lawyers of Kashmir were not allowed in Pakistan and the lawyers of Pakistan were not allowed in Kashmir. He urged both side’s parliaments to make legislation to ease the agony, as it was the duty of parliament to facilitate people.

Azad said billions of rupees were earmarked in the budget of Kashmir, adding if the amount was spent appropriately, the region could have been made heaven. He said huge sums are being spent on non-developmental works and a minister keeps four to five vehicles for his use despite Azad Kashmir’s being a poor state. AJK Transport Minister Tahir Saleem Khokhar, Travel Agents Association of Pakistan Chairman M Yahya Polani and Karachi Club President Ashfaq Tola also spoke on the occasion. asghar azad

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

I agree kashmir valley deserve development ,pakistan should provide more money for the region ........ india stay the fcuk out of so called azad kashmir let them develop, in the mean time you pratice cold start strategy .........for the day they finish all their development project :P

shameless false flagger get lost.

I'm pure east punjabi

Jey kuch puchna chanda , puchla.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

so muslims should go to pakistan because pakistan was made for muslims;)

You didn't understand me

Kashmir valley is MUSLIM in MAJORITY so it belongs to pakistan

Likewise India should help all the freedom fighters in Pakistan. Sindh province will become part of India and hopefully awaiting to share our borders with future sovereign nation Baluchistan. May Allah showers his wishes on bolach .

Hehehehe. Post reported.:rolleyes:

Wtf he is from East Punjab. You are truly the shameless one.

Have I ask recommendation frm you??? ho is shameless? I not a false flagger ,all his shte posts clearly indicates wr he is frm?

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Hehehehe. Post reported.:rolleyes:

Thank you , have u reported the post #2?? damn

IMO pakistan should divert as many funds as it can to help them as many resources as possible to develope the region

I'm pure east punjabi

Jey kuch puchna chanda , puchla.

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ----------

You didn't understand me

Kashmir valley is MUSLIM in MAJORITY so it belongs to pakistan

India is home to 170 million Muslims but we should give a land of just 5 millions people to Pakistan, keeping 165 million with us. Two Nation theory failed to create two Nation because 1/3 of the Muslims stayed back in India. so, when two nation theory failed to create to pure nations, Pakistan can't claim Kashmir, it has no claim on Kashmir.

But peace-talks using middle path do help and even Musharraf was in agreement for that.

Likewise India should help all the freedom fighters in Pakistan. Sindh province will become part of India and hopefully awaiting to share our borders with future sovereign nation Baluchistan. May Allah showers his wishes on bolach .

Sindh Province part of India? Hehehe. Are you dreaming? I am a Sindhi please don't make unheard-of statements on our behalf... We are proud Pakistanis.

India is home to 170 million Muslims but we should give a land of just 5 millions people to Pakistan, keeping 165 million with us. Two Nation theory failed to create two Nation because 1/3 of the Muslims stayed back in India. so, when two nation theory failed to create to pure nations, Pakistan can't claim Kashmir, it has no claim on Kashmir.

But peace-talks using middle path do help and even Musharraf was in agreement for that.

Yes but these muslims are in minority in their lands

Kashmir is in MAJORITY muslim

Wtf he is from East Punjab. You are truly the shameless one.

seen enough false flaggers in this forum .:lol:

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

I have to say that kashmir valley belongs to Pakistan because kashmiris are musalmans

But ladakh and jammu belongs to india in my opinion

The problem is kashmir valley doesnt want to be a part of Pakistan in spite of being majority muslim. They want a free country .Whereas Jammu and Ladakh actually do want to remain with India. There goes your bubble loser .:lol:

Back
Top Bottom