What's new

Pakistan plans to attack selected targets in India after surgical strikes

The Indian army ran away so fast that they left one of their soldiers behind and were too scared to come back for their dead soldiers, whose corpses are littering the countryside. It seems the butcher of Gujrat Modi with with his zionist masters are opening up another front against Islam and are planning a long campaign which may cost India Kashmir completely.

:rofl: abe bhai , Indians jab imaginary strike kar sakte hain tu ham bhe kar sakte hain .
Sir if you remember that everything has been recorded through a drone and it has been deliberately not brought out just for these kind of statements and it will add all the garam masala to the injuries to the generaals. Will you ask resignations of your generaals after the proofs comes to public and which will bring down the moral of the nation.

Sir if you remember that everything has been recorded through a drone and it has been deliberately not brought out just for these kind of statements and it will add all the garam masala to the injuries to the generaals. Will you ask resignations of your generaals after the proofs comes to public and which will bring down the moral of the nation.
If the Strikes are proved real then there would definitely be a strike back . You guys didn't even cross the LOC ,the raid was repulsed by our army . Just wait and watch in few days the Indian soldier we have just captured would be confessing everything that happened just like yadav did .
I think the Indians drone recorded the gun fight that happened when the Indians tried to raid and infiltrate the LOC , I am sure ziada sae ziada yae video release kardoge phir kahoge Surgical strike ke video hai . :tup:

14 Indian soldiers are killed hamein kuun garam masala lage ga ? attack bhe khud kia casualties bhe khud ko uthane pargayein .

Indian won't be found wanting this time, all preparations are complete from this side of border to meet any eventuality
Yes time will tell only fact is your credibility is questioned by lies many times like conducting operation in Pak 8 months ago when it was inside Indo Myanmar border killing villagers and claiming Pak terrorist is fote of your army

Please understand my question of denial by the establishment, if they are worthy of the uniform they would have spoken truth to their countrymen but previously ISPR was denying of anything but after getting news of drone video he didnt uttered a word. If they are given such a respect then they have to be worthy of it. My dear we are in advance technology world which you may be aware as it was used by americans in Afghanistan and other places such type of technology has also started coming here so there is no question about the raid.

Destroyed? Calm dow,this ain't COD! :lol:

Well pictures do speak louder than nonsensical posts.

LOL! I have to work to pay my bills but I guess when you are under the poverty line and living off benefits,it's a bit easier to spend time bickering on online forums. :rofl:

Right...........only one who hasn't had it would claim it on an anonymous forum. Otherwise we have members here who pay three times as much tuition fee as the locals, who did not immigrate on skilled worker visas, wouldn't think of it as their salvation, don't need to work minimum wage to pay their bills or feel better about themselves, don't need to tell the world that they are all that and still have respect for the honest work the man working at minimum wage does. They can't help it, money was never seen that way in their households. But you wouldn't know any of that would you? I hope your next generations will.

Good try though of slithering away from the corner you've been put in. Cmon, let's have those links to those pictures, shall we. How do they say it, chop chop?

Last edited:
Pakistan wouldn't respond to Mental Farces. India shouldn't evacuate its villages.

Even with constraint we are giving them a bloody nose, just sit tight and keep enjoying the SirGiKul strikes.

We have already done it now what is Pakistan response??
This is non sense, low lifed Bharti scum having no proof & just scripting an other Bollywood film. I suggest no Pakistani official should respond to this drama & let fools to live in their paradise

Indian won't be found wanting this time, all preparations are complete from this side of border to meet any eventuality
This is you are saying since 2000
terrorist get pass your security official they don't know this is how dumb you are forget battle hardened and best army men in world what he will do to you

If Indian defence ministry claims that they attacked aliens in Mars these jokers still jump like jokers and celebrate that our army achieved thing which no one without knowing realties facts capabilities in the account

Yes true india surgical strikes on Pakistan by Indian hookers like sunny leon as she is expert to eat missiles !!!

India is ready for surgical strikes after drink energy drink.

Yes true india surgical strikes on Pakistan by Indian hookers like sunny leon as she is expert to eat missiles !!!

India is ready for surgical strikes after drink energy drink.

RSS philosophy in action! Donald Trump and the likes of him should be doused with this indian energy drink.

Back
Top Bottom