What's new

Pakistan: Peshawar twin blasts kills seven

The US does not consider Pakistan a “rogue state.” In fact, we value our partnership with your government very highly, even when there are disagreements between our governments, and we seek a long term strategic relationship with Pakistan. It is true that the security of our own country is our highest concern – that should be the highest concern of any country. But we do not benefit from such indiscriminate violence in your country. A stable and prosperous Pakistan serves our national interest just as it serves that of the people of Pakistan.

Have we not seen the cowardly Taliban use young kids as suicide bombers to kill innocent Pakistanis? Have they not used teenage and pre-teen female bombers to explode themselves and take the lives of innocents? Blaming these attacks on the United States makes no sense. Taliban proudly boast and take responsibility for these horrendous attacks! Do you not disrespect the innocent who die in these attacks when you, without fact, use conspiracy theories to take the focus away from their murderers? US stands by the Pakistani government, military and people who fight against these terrorists. We need to stand together and to eliminate the Taliban threat and to ensure a future of promise for coming generations.

CDR Bill Speaks
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

You seem to speak genuinely and from the heart. I appreciate your message.

I do agree that they have much blood on their hands. But while people like you may realize the sacrifices we have made, your media, many of your congressmen and women - and policy makers seem to always forget the sacrifices Pakistan has made......the country has suffered much loss of lives, and material damage....damage to the economy.

so if you are for partnership with Pakistan, you should help spread the message and remind people that partnership requires trust; partnership is a 2-way thing. There should never be deception between partners.

its an impossiblity to stop such attacks unless all FATA and Baluchistan is cleared up...
i am disappointed much at the sistuationn in karachi..

but i will say again, the main purpose of those attacks are too create choas and panic but its going to happen now..people seem to take it light..
i mean previously everything was effected by blast..but now even at site of blast people gather around for help etc..shops and markets are no longer effected or changed

Back
Top Bottom