What's new

Pakistan: Parliament makes history, completes term

very silly logic,since nobody in my family dies of hunger n poverty so i shudnt care abt my fellow poor Pakistanies who r livin in a very bad condition:wacko:

very selfish of u to ask such question! ...:

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Alhamdu'lillah that you're family members are not suffering from hunger in Pakistan and have not died in Pakistan due to hunger.

Hey, has anyone else's family members and relatives begging on the streets of Pakistan and/or have died in Pakistan due to hunger?

Salaam to all the Muslims.

my family too will vote for him:pakistan:

Bro honestly speaking I fear Imran Khan will leave empty-handed due to massive rigging. He is a good politician no doubt but this corrupt system is only for the looters.

Ah, thank you for surrendering so easily. No need to explain yourself. You may now carry on with your accusations and allegations against the previous Democratically Elected Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

'Democratically elected government' ?? :disagree: The previous elections were nothing but fraud. I am not able to share links yet. Plz google 'Voter fraud: 65% of votes in Balochistan were bogus' and see for yourself how 'democratically' elections were conducted.

'Democratically elected government' ?? :disagree: The previous elections were nothing but fraud. I am not able to share links yet. Plz google 'Voter fraud: 65% of votes in Balochistan were bogus' and see for yourself how 'democratically' elections were conducted.

That's right, despite so many politicians and parties who lost the elections complained about rigging, however, they all happily congratulated Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani and functioned as the Democratic Goverment of Pakistan for the whole of 5 years for the first time in Pakistan's history.

Unfortunately, Shaikh Chilli I mean Imran Khan spent those 5 years shouting and screaming from outside the National Assembly like some sore loser. What a misjudgement that was to boycott the elections. Hopefully, he's matured up a little since then and he wouldn't dare boycott General Elections ever again, no matter how much he complains of rigging.

Salaam to all the Muslim.

Alhamdu'lillah that you're family members are not suffering from hunger in Pakistan and have not died in Pakistan due to hunger.

Hey, has anyone else's family members and relatives begging on the streets of Pakistan and/or have died in Pakistan due to hunger?

Waleykum Salam

No but the (hopefully outgoing) president is an unusual case of a beggar who wears more expensive suits and travels in much fancier cars than those he begs from (the "begee" ?)

That's right, despite so many politicians and parties who lost the elections complained about rigging, however, they all happily congratulated Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani while and functioned as the Democratic Goverment of Pakistan for whole of 5 years for the first time in Pakistan's history.

Unfortunately, Shaikh Chilli I mean Imran Khan spent those 5 years shouting and screaming from outside the National Assembly like some sore loser. What a misjudgement that was to boycott the elections. Hopefully, he's matured up a little and he wouldn't dare boycott them again no matter how much he complains of rigging.

Salaam to all the Muslim.

Well it were the ECP and NADRA which exposed the rigging. You don´t seem to care whether rigging took place or not. Don´t you? Rather you are feeling very proud that PPP and their allies fooled and looted the Pakistani nation.

Imran Khan stayed away and proved that he is not one of this corrupt political 'taula' which you are applauding so much.

not only looted but sent pakistan back 50 years in these five years, all developing nations should be progressing further making new strides towards development but pee pee pee sent us back to where we started 50 years ago

forget south korea and india, look even vietnaam, which has left us decades behind, now even comparison with bangladesh which was behind us few years ago doesnt make sense

the limit of their shamlessness is they dont even spare even after completing their term and they will keep recieving the benefits, all the money which is supposedly for nation building in spend on their fortune building and even on saturday all the ministries stayed open so that they make sure even single penny(basically lent from IMF) is gone from our treasury

pakistan will have to work much faster and harder to catch up with other nations

At this point I, say, without sarcasm and with great pride: Congrats to the Pakistani nation.
I will be back

Iss Jamhoriyat Ne Hamein 5-Saal Kuch Bhi Nai Diya Lekin Jaatay Jaatay Hamein Imran Khan Jaisa Ek Leader De Gia... Shukria Zardari and Nawaz.

not only looted but sent pakistan back 50 years in these five years, all developing nations should be progressing further making new strides towards development but pee pee pee sent us back to where we started 50 years ago

forget south korea and india, look even vietnaam, which has left us decades behind, now even comparison with bangladesh which was behind us few years ago doesnt make sense

the limit of their shamlessness is they dont even spare even after completing their term and they will keep recieving the benefits, all the money which is supposedly for nation building in spend on their fortune building and even on saturday all the ministries stayed open so that they make sure even single penny(basically lent from IMF) is gone from our treasury

pakistan will have to work much faster and harder to catch up with other nations

Bahi Jaan, where have you pulled those figures from? Was it Imran Khan's Crystal Ball again?

Figures according to International Monetary Fund 2012
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $231 Billion (44th)
Vietnam's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $138 Billion (56th)
Bangladsh's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $119 Billion (59th)

Also,
IMF praises Pakistan over repayments | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Could you please clarify's at what point Vietnam's and Bangladesh's Nominal GDP outgrew Pakistan's in the last 5 years.

Bahi Jaan, where have you pulled those figures from? Was it Imran Khan's Crystal Ball again?

Figures according to Internal Monetary Fund 2012
List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $231 Billion (44th)
Vietnam's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $138 Billion (56th)
Bangladsh's Nominal GDP 2011-2012: $119 Billion (59th)

Also,
IMF praises Pakistan over repayments | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

Could you please clarify's at what point Vietnam's and Bangladesh's Nominal GDP outgrew Pakistan's in the last 5 years.

here is the list, GDP per capita growth in 2012

List of countries by GDP (real) per capita growth rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wtf us with the "salmon to all muslims" thingy ?

Back
Top Bottom