What's new

Pakistan: Parliament makes history, completes term

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Mr Usama Waqas, where in Asia have the prices of commodity been reduced or have remained the same in the last 5 years.

I challenge you (or anyone else) to give me the prices of only 5 out of the 48 countries in Asia where such a phenomenon has occurred.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

@SUPARCO
I will say one thing where in Asia Poor people increased in last 5 years?

Where in asia the unemployment sudden increased in such a short time?

where in asia in which independent country thousands of people died because of terrorists attacked?

Where in asia which country, currency fell down so rapidly?

Where in asia hundred people killed by bomb blast and prime minster inspite of visiting them went to a shrine for holly visit?

Where in Asia NA MALOOM AFRAAD killed people openly?

and last one if prices are higher in other countries so that their salaries are also higher.

Even our HDI index is going down since last 5 years.

WTH You are saying there isnt any difference. open your eyes and think sensibly man.

Kindly in need answer of your questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
and last one if prices are higher in other countries so that their salaries are also higher.

You forgot to add another... Has any country faced this amount of load shedding both gas and light?

I heard our ex PM speech where he said we gave 4000 connections... what connections? load shedding is happening 16 hours a day and not kidding i have UPS and laptop. after one hour light goes for two hours. massive corruption and really massive levels of corruption. Lack of development on electric power and now they are saying 2013 manifesto where in the next tenure they will make electricity from wind,solar e.t.c e.t.c ......

You forgot to add another... Has any country faced this amount of load shedding both gas and light?

I heard our ex PM speech where he said we gave 4000 connections... what connections? load shedding is happening 16 hours a day and not kidding i have UPS and laptop. after one hour light goes for two hours. massive corruption and really massive levels of corruption. Lack of development on electric power and now they are saying 2013 manifesto where in the next tenure they will make electricity from wind,solar e.t.c e.t.c ......

Basically these 4000 connections are for ministers relatives for life time enjoyment.

the problem is many people didnt even know about the asian country names and comparing Pakistan with them.

No country is bad but only there people can be good or bad. so as we. corruption is in our blood. even we give vote to those who will help us in our wrong doings.

Basically these 4000 connections are for ministers relatives for life time enjoyment.

the problem is many people didnt even know about the asian country names and comparing Pakistan with them.

No country is bad but only there people can be good or bad. so as we. corruption is in our blood. even we give vote to those who will help us in our wrong doings.

I have an Idea. :raise: :raise:

Why not shot them and throw their bodies into the Ocean?

Suggestion only. :whistle:

Thəorətic Muslim;4044347 said:
I have an Idea. :raise: :raise:

Why not shot them and throw their bodies into the Ocean?

Suggestion only. :whistle:

Something didnt happen since past 65 Years neither in pakistan , India and bangladesh. Untill we have Aqalmand Awam with Na Maloom Afraad

It's a great feat and showing to the world; but much to my dismay it was the most corrupt and spineless govt that completed the term

What kind of example does this set for Pakistan?

The goons survive and the heros and patriots are forgotten? Join politics using fake degrees and you'll not only be forgiven, you'll be rich!?

Thanks God this nightmare is over...

Ohhh.. The onus is on you all to make sure of that!

Salaam to all the Muslims,

:pakistan:

Mr Usama Waqas, where in Asia have the prices of commodity been reduced or have remained the same in the last 5 years.

I challenge you (or anyone else) to give me the prices of only 5 out of the 48 countries in Asia where such a phenomenon has occurred.

Salaam to all the Muslims.

Load shedding and illegal smuggling are also to blame however

556858_439520736133192_1518452337_n.jpg

It's a great feat and showing to the world; but much to my dismay it was the most corrupt and spineless govt that completed the term

The goons survive and the heros and patriots are forgotten? Join politics using fake degrees and you'll not only be forgiven, you'll be rich!?

581743_514609531911833_1719781006_n.jpg

The patriots and well-wisher of Pakistan are the "worst enemies of democracy".

At least till the next elections the Pakistani people are exempted from their tyranny and oppression. We have to make sure that we vote the right people into power.

:woot: Khair Mubarak Batmannow

Batmannow I watched Dr. Saab´s interview with Dr.Danish. It was really worth watching. What Dr. TuQ said made sense to me. I wasn´t aware that the ECP is also involved in this "Muk Muka".

Who is going to be the PM of Care tacker Govt. ???

Not decided yet.. :disagree:

The patriots and well-wisher of Pakistan are the "worst enemies of democracy".

At least till the next elections the Pakistani people are exempted from their tyranny and oppression. We have to make sure that we vote the right people into power.

:woot: Khair Mubarak Batmannow

who r u goin to vote in next elections?

Back
Top Bottom