What's new

PAKISTAN OWN HEAVY ATTACK HELICOPTER !

That's all you got from my post?
And apparently the Brits didn't leave
any humour behind when they left, eh?

Good day, relax, Tay.

Knowing how this forum is touchy-feely about nukes, and war in general, some things are better left unsaid.

There is nothing in this world that Pakistan cannot do while others can. So definitely Pakistan can if it is prioritised. It all depends on the leadership's will and funding. These machines are not employing some other science, they just use materials found in this world, and follow aerodynamics...the knowledge of which is well established and known to everyone.

Some other guy from the block said the same for nukes as well,

Good day,
W&P

Hi,

When you write a comment like that---it opens up a can of worms---.

Making nucs is a childs play as compared to building an attack helicopter---.

The problem is when a 33 years old asks this question on this board---it means that he does give a sh-it about this board---there are a 1000 and 1 posts about issues like these---.

But then till every single pakistani has asked this question and till every single one of them NOT get a negative reply---they will keep asking this question---.

The question need to be asked is---where is the engineering base to make something like that---.

For nucs---there was the engineering base available---highly qualified foreign trained pakistani PhD's---a multitude of them---.

There is no similar force for this project---.

What fetish do pakistanis have of making everything of their own---when the rest of the world has found out that it the joint ventures that are successful---.

Hello Friends, Is there any chance Pakistan can design & produced there own attack helicopters !!!View attachment 467680 View attachment 467681 View attachment 467681

Hi,

Tell me for what purpose does pakistan need to design its own machine---.

Hi,

When you write a comment like that---it opens up a can of worms---.

Making nucs is a childs play as compared to building an attack helicopter---.

The problem is when a 33 years old asks this question on this board---it means that he does give a sh-it about this board---there are a 1000 and 1 posts about issues like these---.

But then till every single pakistani has asked this question and till every single one of them NOT get a negative reply---they will keep asking this question---.

The question need to be asked is---where is the engineering base to make something like that---.

For nucs---there was the engineering base available---highly qualified foreign trained pakistani PhD's---a multitude of them---.

There is no similar force for this project---.

What fetish do pakistanis have of making everything of their own---when the rest of the world has found out that it the joint ventures that are successful---.
Hi,

If you read my other posts on this very thread, you will find that I advocate for JV for any prospective project to develop a rotary wing airplane and I have listed the options we have. BTW, many of you don't know that Pakistan is already working in this direction. Experts are available in the country and the fields of science and engineering involved in this project are very public and open for everyone to study i.e. aerodynamics, controls, aeroelasticity, turbo-machinery, structure and materials, electrical and electronics engineers and I assure you the experts of these fields are already working in various R&D organisations in the country. JV is the way forward for almost all the defence related first time projects in the country.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom