What's new

Pakistan orders release of all Indian fishermen

A.Rafay

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Pakistan has ordered the release of all Indian fishermen imprisoned in the country.

According to the Interior Ministry, all imprisoned fishermen in Pakistan will be released along with their ships, adding that the process will begin soon.

Interior Minister Malik said Indian fishermen had been warned not to violate the territorial waters of Pakistan. The decision to release the prisoners is a goodwill gesture towards India.

The Interior Minister has directed Director FIA Karachi to have the fishermen sign an affidavit stating that they will not violate Pakistani waters prior to releasing them.

Meanwhile India has released four Pakistani fishermen who were handed over to authorities at the Wagah border.

Pak orders release of all Indian fisherm - thenews.com.pk

& why?? so tht in return we can get the bodies of innocent Pakistani Fisher Men brutally killed by Hindu Extremists?

or another Drama where indian army kill their own soldier behead him & than blame it on Pakistan?

dont know why Pakistanis believe so much in peace with the country like india whos survival depends on hating Pakistan...dont know wht GoP want to get except above

& why?? so tht in return we can get the bodies of innocent Pakistani Fisher Men brutally killed by Hindu Extremists?

or another Drama where indian army kill their own soldier behead him & than blame it on Pakistan?

dont know why Pakistanis believe so much in peace with the country like india whos survival depends on hating Pakistan...dont know wht GoP want to get except above

You come back from mental hospital? now we can expect tonnes of retard posts from him:enjoy:.

Islamabad, Jan 22 (IANS) As a goodwill gesture towards India, Pakistan has ordered the release of all Indian fishermen imprisoned in the country, Geo News reported Tuesday.

All imprisoned Indian fishermen will be released along with their ships after an initial investigation, according to the interior ministry.

Interior Minister Rehman Malik said Indian fishermen have been warned to not violate the territorial waters of Pakistan.

He said he has directed the Federal Investigation Agency to have the fishermen sign an affidavit prior to their release stating that they will not violate Pakistani waters.

According to media reports, more than 200 Indian fishermen are lodged in Pakistani jails.

They (Indians) should also release our fishermen. I hope this move comes to benefit both sides.

Mmm. i wonde rif the LOC beheadings have anything to do with it? Also, if India is holding any **** fishermen, we need to carefully screen them. Could be covert agents or terrorists

What purpose it will serve?-
Kuttay ki dum kabhi seedhi nai ho sekti jitna merzi acha ban jao-

And everybody here knows who is that "dum". I hope you don't need any links or proofs to assert my claim. BTW I will be more than happy to prove myself if you want ;)

Back
Top Bottom