What's new

Pakistan orders release of all Indian fishermen

Fishermen are poor people and suffer too much losses in this arrest release cycle...Many end up with losing their boats or expensive repairs which they cant afford.
I have seen many Pakistani launches using GPS , but these water proof gps are expensive for small boats and they are the ones who land into trouble..
Both sides can join hands and devise a system of light house and buoys to mark their sea boundaries and guide the boats into not crossing the borders.

'order'? Pakistani have lost their mind or they want some more spanking

Read it AGIAN. You will understand :D they ordered their authorities to release Indian fishermen from their Jails. It's a good move. It seem like they want to calm down the tensions

BTW don't use "spanking" word. It's property of Chinese trolls and it's disgusting :hitwall:

what do these govts have a stock of fishermen at all times which they keep releaseing , like they used to release pigeons at the start of olympics ?

Good move. These are all harmless people got caught while earning their daily living in hostile atmosphere. This will empty some cells & minimize jail expenses. Ofcourse India should reciprocate in similar manner. Really worth it...

I don't see a purpose of this positive stance since India has taken all the negative steps after the LOC incidents.

I don't see a purpose of this positive stance since India has taken all the negative steps after the LOC incidents.

May be policy makers in Islamabad are not in position to let the tensions prolong this time. So just want to cool off.

'order'? Pakistani have lost their mind or they want some more spanking

laughing-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif
happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif
laughing-smiley-face.gif

Back
Top Bottom