What's new

Pakistan opposes Trump’s plan to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital

Saudi has been cozening up with Israel these days.

"these days"
you sure mate?

dont tell me you never heard of Lawrence of Arabia and the ordeal with breaking off from the Ottomans...

ok lets see you start it

War is already on the horizon mate
Jerusalem has to be the capital of Israel and then Israel has to be the ruling state in the world before a man can stand up in Jerusalem and claim to be the king of the so world ...also known as the false messiah

So war is indeed on horizon to make the big powers fight each other and kill most of the humans and then the little Israel can take over of what is left ...

Muslim World should recognize Jerusalem as Palestine's capital and move embassy there. Any country;USA oppose declare war on it.

Humanity is defeated once again. Now there will be unrest again between Arabs and Israel, war could start again after long gap. USA will sell weapons to both Arabs and Israel. USA economy will be stronger.
Great job tramp, you are the true capitalist business icon.

appreciate your sharing this - could you please share map details/images as well? this will help shed light for people like me who want to learn about this stuff.

Google maps have the 1949 armistice line, which became the border of Israel.
When people are talking about 1967 borders, it is this armistice line they mean.

ok come to war against israel
You retarded or uneducated? Can't you read?
If you was educated you would have understood from my comment that i'm ruling out the dumb idea of an Arab country declaring war on USA. As for Israel, mate Pakistan has shot down your aircraft in the past, don't get cocky.

1949 armistice line "became the border of Israel" when, exactly?
The interesting thing about borders, is that they are based on acceptance by others.
You can only have a fix border after you have agreed with all parties concerned.
Most countries accept Israels sovereignity over territory on ”its” side of the Armistice Line.
For them, it became the border in 1949.
Israel has annexed the whole of Jerusalem, and logically therefore does not consider the armistice line to be its border.
You are of course entitled to your own personal view if Israel has a border or not.

Most countries accept Israels sovereignity over territory on ”its” side of the Armistice Line. For them, it became the border in 1949.
If that was true then such countries would have established their embassies in pre-1967 West Jerusalem.

Well that happened and no fukks were given to Pakistani opposition and concerns.

Now

Pakistan terms the move unwise and an avoidable incident while it refuses the existence of Israel based on it's illogical foundation myth.

It's BS. Not legally binding since it's outside the SC remit: the SC is not a law-making body. Nor can the U.N. vanish away the terms of Article 80 of the U.N. Charter, which forbids it to unilaterally change the terms of the Palestine Mandate that encouraged Jews to "closely settle" the region and granted them political rights in addition to the civil and property rights Jews enjoyed under the Ottomans.
Correct. Jews only enjoyed happy living under Muslim Spain and Ottoman Turks; Pay back to Muslims was terrible!!
Compare this to how Jews lived in Europe throughout mideval times and Nazi Holocaust.

"these days"
you sure mate?

dont tell me you never heard of Lawrence of Arabia and the ordeal with breaking off from the Ottomans...

War is already on the horizon mate
Jerusalem has to be the capital of Israel and then Israel has to be the ruling state in the world before a man can stand up in Jerusalem and claim to be the king of the so world ...also known as the false messiah

So war is indeed on horizon to make the big powers fight each other and kill most of the humans and then the little Israel can take over of what is left ...
This is not going to happen. Lots of misinterpretation. Don't listen too much of Imran Hossein.

If that was true then such countries would have established their embassies in pre-1967 West Jerusalem.
There are four possible outcomes.
Shared control, Israel control, Arab control and making Jerusalem a separate entity,
maybe under UN control.
Most countries are prepared to accept shared control according to the armistice line.
They do not want preclude a negotiated solution though.

I would prefer International Control over at least the religious places of interest,
with mandatory exile for those that make trouble.
Any solution which does not allow for unhindered access to important places of worship, is unacceptable.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Jordan's King Abdullah II discussed the impending US decision on the status of Jerusalem in Ankara.

I'm surprised about one thing where is United Nation standing at the moment? They don't have their own stance whether its kashmir or jerusalem?. A moment of silence for all those people who are making profiles picture be like "Jerusalem is the capital of Palestine" jese k unko pata e nae Facebook also comes under United States and CIA.
Everyone is acting like they care but nobody really cares i guess, sabko apni fikar hai kyuke sab per yeh time aya nae hai na, sab araam se sakoon ki neend sotay hain apnay bistar per apnay pillows k sath unko kya pata apnay e mulk mein paray ho kar rehna kya hota hai? and then log mun utha kar facebook per aa kar army ko galiyan dete hain army ny 40 saal agr hakoomat ki hai tu aj Pakistan army, airforce, navy ki waja se hai protected hai, iss baat ko hum deny nae kar sakty hain even if army commanders are corrupt wo sipahi jo raat poori thand mein jaag kar checkpost aur morchon mein dushman ki ankh mein ankh mila kar jaagtay hain wo tu loyal haina? tu kyu den phir hum is army ko gallii yeh janty huye k panchon ungliyan barabar nae hoti.

Time for Islamic military to act under Raheel Sharif !!

Good point. This US act expose MBS, Raheel Sharif and so called military alliance is just farce.

On the realistic note. International law, peace and anything goes with it, is no longer valid. US just set the precedence that "survival of the fittest". This jungle law may fit US and zionist today but it will not when balance of power shifts which had already begun.

Back
Top Bottom