PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan online visa portal link
https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/

its good site but i have some suggestions

3 months tourist visa is not a good idea we should make it 1 month visa
some countries do not deserve online visa such as Bangladesh - sub sharan africans - myanmar nigeria etc

and visa on arrival for these countries is stupidity . change them with some decent countries man .
Angola Mozambique Rwanda tanzania Zambia

WTH is tableegh visa its something now on world ?

please visit and give your advise too .

Is there any such website for foreign countries visa

Pakistan online visa portal link
https://visa.nadra.gov.pk/

its good site but i have some suggestions

3 months tourist visa is not a good idea we should make it 1 month visa
some countries do not deserve online visa such as Bangladesh - sub sharan africans - myanmar nigeria etc

and visa on arrival for these countries is stupidity . change them with some decent countries man .

WTH is tableegh visa its something now on world ?

please visit and give your advise too .

I think the visa regime is a bilateral agreement between countries. So they must have the same regime for Pakistanis. Decent countries need to reciprocate before we decide to give them visa on arrival.

Tableegh visa is for people to join the annual tableeghi jumaat ijtimah in Raiwind. It’s something new because this ijtimah only happens here.

This is a policy of the Government of Pakistan, which I highly doubt they will revise based on feedback received from Pakistanis.

I think the visa regime is a bilateral agreement between countries. So they must have the same regime for Pakistanis. Decent countries need to reciprocate before we decide to give them visa on arrival.

Tableegh visa is for people to join the annual tableeghi jumaat ijtimah in Raiwind. It’s something new because this ijtimah only happens here.

This is a policy of the Government of Pakistan, which I highly doubt they will revise based on feedback received from Pakistanis.

No its no bilateral. No one wants to visit a third world country. These tourists are visiting pak to make their youtube videos lol

Malaysia and Turkey for Visa on Arrival category. I hope they return the favour to us too :)

No its no bilateral. No one wants to visit a third world country. These tourists are visiting pak to make their youtube videos lol

They didn’t want to visit because of our visa regime. That’s why it was simplified.

dont see anything for RSA either.

It can be bilateral but if developing countries are smart they allow visa on arrival or online visa for developed countries.

Tourism = money and the easier it is to get visas the more tourists will come.

I personally travel every few months and I never go to any country that I need to get a visa for before hand.

It can be bilateral but if developing countries are smart they allow visa on arrival or online visa for developed countries.

Tourism = money and the easier it is to get visas the more tourists will come.

I personally travel every few months and I never go to any country that I need to get a visa for before hand.
same feeling i love to visit the places but i dont like to go apply and stand in lines for visa

Not many would come from these countries anyway; resources are required to travel. Unless there's a threat, allow and welcome every one but enforce people's stay in Pakistan. No over-staying.

Every tourist coming to Pakistan will contribute some foreign exchange and help build back Pakistan's 'image'. Travel stories go viral via social media. Imagine if an Angolan catches a video clip of a snow leopard around Nathiagali and posts that on You Tube? That's just one example.

Anyway, the website looks decent. I just did a simulation of my American wife getting a Single Entry Visa on Arrival: It came to only $60. Yay! Too bad I already got her a visa from the Pak Embassy in Washington DC about a year ago. It's a 5 year multi-entry visa and cost us almost $250. The form was easy enough but the darn return envelope with a gazillion stamps and the Money Order etc had to be included!! Oh, the Embassy, upon my request, gave her a 5 year visa instead of the max allowed, I think, 2 year. That was very nice of them. But then she's entitled to be a Pakistani citizen and she has a 'family' in Pakistan too!

Pakistan will never attract wealthy tourists until it develops infrastructure that provides actual holiday experiences, I suggest resorts along the beaches, more five star hotels/resorts in major cities, resorts in Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir and KPK, guided desert adventures in Sindh & Balochistan should also be considered.

At the moment Pakistan is getting a lot of attention from cash strapped you tubers just banking on the trend of exotic Pakistani food and freebies. That may bring some attention and adventure tourism not no large spenders are going to come here until they believe their trip would go trouble free, not harassed by corrupt officials or being stared by paindus who have never seen white people. :lol:

Pakistan will never attract wealthy tourists until it develops infrastructure that provides actual holiday experiences, I suggest resorts along the beaches, more five star hotels/resorts in major cities, resorts in Gilgit-Baltistan, Azad Kashmir and KPK, guided desert adventures in Sindh & Balochistan should also be considered.

You maybe right but do you think wealthy tourists go to Southeast Asia? Or even India? I'd say majority who go there are 'budget' tourists. But the volume of such tourists is so high that billions are generated.

The selling points of Pakistan are what Eva Zu Beck said in this video. It's a good foundation to devise a tourism strategy for Pakistan. But I think @Dubious is far more qualified than me to give an input on this.

The selling points of Pakistan are what Eva Zu Beck said in this video. It's a good foundation to devise a tourism strategy for Pakistan. But I think @Dubious is far more qualified than me to give an input on this.
Hi, thanks for the video..I will check in tomorrow...need my earphones

You maybe right but do you think wealthy tourists go to Southeast Asia? Or even India? I'd say majority who go there are 'budget' tourists. But the volume of such tourists is so high that billions are generated.

I like what she has said but I doubt I would want to expose our beaches...Sorry, people already have Maldives and many other countries to litter ...Plus having 5 star hotels on beaches...tend to make some parts private for the resorts...

I am totally against this kind of tourism! It destroys more than it gives! Esp the scenery, the beautiful outlook and the public nature of the beach!

She is right abt the
mountains and adventure tourism
culture part - craftsmen and handicraft needs to be pushed! Cottage industry is what I have suggested previously :)
religious tourism is another one that we can tap!
History buff is good
Food - cant miss that!

But I wouldnt want expensive restaurants- you see I have a really narrow minded view - my country has poor and expensive exquisite taste dangling on these poor would be painful...If people wanna fine dine - go to another country :) Ours eats on the floor with our hands THAT is what we want people to see! I am not ashamed of it...Sure I wouldnt do such things in an expensive restaurant but I do use my hands for roti (not knife and fork as many I have seen struggling with)

I mean for me (at least) the purpose of touring another country is to get to know their people, culture and activities...If we all have hilton/ Intercontinental (cutting off beaches from our locals - offering American breakfast- than why leave USA and make another mini USA somewhere else? What have you seen/ done?

During my travels I have also booked hostels from booking.com
I have also had homestay from airb&b
I have also stayed in hilton/ intercontinental or any other 3-5 star - mostly coz of transit or if it is in the ticket but not as a proper hotel for my touristic visits! And never a resort coz I dont believe in occupying the local's beach- kinda against such ideas

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom