What's new

Pakistan not to join coalition forces against ‘Islamic State’

Is this a good Decision?

• YES

Votes: 59 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters

It’s pretty pathetic , when you are obsessed with your neighbour ignoring the fact that almost on a daily basis Pakistani flag is raised by Kashmiris and they raise slogans “Pakistan Zindabad” right infront of your security forces. Just as we speak, Pakistani flag has been raised in the house of occupied Kashmir’s chief minister.

I don’t even want to talk about rapes, Everyone knows which city is known as the “rape capital of the world” !!!
Protesters hoist Pakistan flag at held Kashmir CM's residence -

file.jpeg

images

images

It’s pretty pathetic , when you are obsessed with your neighbour ignoring the fact that almost on a daily basis Pakistani flag is raised by Kashmiris and they raise slogans “Pakistan Zindabad” right infront of your security forces. Just as we speak, Pakistani flag has been raised in the house of occupied Kashmir’s chief minister.

I don’t even want to talk about rapes, Everyone knows which city is known as the “rape capital of the world” !!!

file.jpeg

images

images
Why are getting defensive lol!!! This isnt a Kashmir thread!! Did I ruffle your feathers! :lol:

file.jpeg

images

images
Also many of your Mot .....
Read and enjoy and if have time think why you impotent army cant do any thing ?
The Untold Story Of The Alleged Mass Rapes By The Indian Army In Kunan Poshpora

file.jpeg

images

images
One of the product of Indian Army Rap in Kashmir is Maddog, Barking everywhere ... Go bark in other thread

Not getting on the defensive just opening your eyes to the real world out there :D

Looks like you couldn't tolerate the truth :no::no::no:
Look like you at least tolerated this. Leave this have you enjoyed reading the link ?? We are your Motter fooker

Not getting on the defensive just opening your eyes to the real world out there :D

Looks like you couldn't tolerate the truth :no::no::no:
So you ran out of answers for this thread topic...Lol

Look like you at least tolerated this. Leave this have you enjoyed reading the link ?? We are your Motter fooker

Nop I don't waste my time on Indian sources, they are aimed for mentally and physically impoverished audience, Your media has made a buffoon out of you, keep living in a fools paradise !!!
Indian media using ‘doctored’ videos to defame Pakistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

So you ran out of answers for this thread topic...Lol

What answers, its about Pak not joining war against ISIS...which is in Syria..we have committed troops to the Afghan border..its clear in ISPR statement !!!

The sad part is you've the potential to be a good member, yet you act like a brain-dead troll as soon as someone mentions Pakistan in good light.

Pakistan army is acting like a scared rabbit!!

Are you sure this is not a Shia vs Sunni thingy? And ISIS being pro sunni?
Pakistan has also one of the biggest shia and suni communities in the world
But isis is a terrorist group they done have anything to do with islam

The sad part is you've the potential to be a good member, yet you act like a brain-dead troll as soon as someone mentions Pakistan in good light.

Mate he is another buffoon experiencing Modi Orgasm...I enjoy playing with their little brainwashed heads !!!

Dumbo this thread isn't about India...you are welcome to post that in Indian section?
Answer my question why is pak army scared of ISIS or it favors ISIS bcos they are pro sunni?
Or or if you had a higher IQ you'd figure out Pakistan has its own agenda and the ME isn't our problem. Why would ANY nation want to get involved in this mess RIP logic lol. The army is doing quite well.

70% decline in terrorist attacks in Pakistan - The Express Tribune

KP records 60pc reduction in terror attacks - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

There's a reason Karachi loves Raheel Sharif so much

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1448423409.199850.jpg

Back
Top Bottom