What's new

Pakistan not to accept alteration in Indus Waters Treaty

IWT is dead for all intents and purposes. GoI has finally woken up to the inherently unfair nature of IWT. There's not one treaty or agreement in the world that gives 80% of the water to the lower riparian. Not one. It's dead. GoI is only not declaring it, a wise decision.

That right? funny how a bank offering loans ranging anywhere from 8% to 16% can be the borrower's friend. Congratulations! :D

Well, it's an improvement from the 20-30% loans indians quoted, that the Chinese gave to Pakistan for us to become a nuclear weapons state :D

Dont think such articles will make any difference. India's rightful share will be extracted.

You want to endanger lives of millions of Kashmiri Muslims? What happened to their right to use water for irrigation?
Give them the water from ur share(the three eastern rivers) Since u hold that Kashmiri territory, they r ur responsibility. If u want Pak water to go to them then give us that part and we'll take care of it :-)

I have a Q to the Pakistanis:

Given your claim to have so much brotherly love for Kashmiris, why are you so dead against India building dams for the benefit of those very Kashmiris?

Give them the water from ur share(the three eastern rivers) Since u hold that Kashmiri territory, they r ur responsibility. If u want Pak water to go to them then give us that part and we'll take care of it :-)
You will take care of the water problem in Kashmir? First build Kalabag Dam to solve Pakistan's water crisis then think about helping others.

You will take care of the water problem in Kashmir? First build Kalabag Dam to solve Pakistan's water crisis then think about helping others.
You don't need to worry about our internal problems...I was just pointing out that u consider those Kashmiris Indian citizens so why not provide them "Indian share of the water".

You don't need to worry about our internal problems...I was just pointing out that u consider those Kashmiris Indian citizens so why not provide them "Indian share of the water".

What can we say Kashmiris love Pakistan hence we trying to get them something that belongs to Pakistan to make them feel the love from across the LoC.

Look at the positive side, guys. If someday in future you get Kashmir, you'll also get so many dams already built for free.

Dont worry no one is going to war,,but take my word we are already doint it,its a gradual process and it takes time,give it 15 or say 20 years by then all our projects should be completed and with the slow change you wont even realise it,you will get used to be thirsty.

And you think we will be sitting ducks for 15 to 20 years. We are also doing some things, and you wont realize when they will hit you secretly.

Look at the positive side, guys. If someday in future you get Kashmir, you'll also get so many dams already built for free.
Its all about risk reward.

They can get more dams, power plants, barrages, irrigation system, better facilities for tourism and connectivity when they get Kashmir but then it reduces their chances of getting Kashmir.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom