What's new

Pakistan needs ICBM

Global innovation :lol:
View attachment 767201

Anyways I don't want to hijack Zarvan's thread, I'm out.

Priceless. But I prefer the line up at the beeches, it is more "Env Friendly".
In my country, dog owners are fined if their pets poo in public places, without the owner cleaning up, i.e. binning it.
What the Indians do!! :sarcastic:

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

Here is the documentary for you people

There's no use of it and it will simply attract unwanted sanctions, economy is already screwed don't make it worse please with the lust for toys

ICBM not really needed unless we have it already.

SLCM however....

My guess is, we already would have it.
Pakistan may already be well on its way to developing ICBMs.
We have this capability and have already announced it officially by previous Defence Minister in one if his speech in front of international delegation of many countries participated in previous IDEAS exhibition.

There's no use of it and it will simply attract unwanted sanctions, economy is already screwed don't make it worse please with the lust for toys
After this base sorry we are left with no other choice. Unwanted attention or not we need to have ICBM as well as SLBM.

After this base sorry we are left with no other choice. Unwanted attention or not we need to have ICBM as well as SLBM.
Why does Pakistan think everything India does is for or against Pakistan, its unrational decision and has no potential benefit in sight.

We have this capability and have already announced it officially by previous Defence Minister in one if his speech in front of international delegation of many countries participated in previous IDEAS exhibition.
Thank you Sir for briefing me about it! :)

Hate to say but we have to admit that india over the years has been very proactive and sadly our approach has always been reactive or simple negligence.

So after Aljazeera documentary any one here interested in telling us that we don't need ICBM ? I would really like answer from those who kept making fun of this idea. We need ICBM and we need SLBM. Trust me India will build more bases. So either you have capability of ICBM and SLBM and other systems or you are screwed big time.

Here is the documentary for you people

We have Shaheen-III for this purpose and not for Israel as is commonly believed.

In my opinion it will be a full fledged Naval base which might even support Indian Carrier Battle Group responsible for all of East coast of African Continent including Horn of Africa keep in mind India was developing listing station in Seychelles, island as well other then this Maldives another strategis island is now an alley of India after change of government infact their coasts are almost under IN command.

So all of these are the indication of Indian plan to dominate all SLOCs passing through Indian Ocean from African continent a very strategic move indeed.

But as a Pakistani what I could note here is that all of these bases and stations are out of our counter offensive reach which mean upon completion of these bases by Indian Navy it will attain capability to use these bases against us without any fear of counter attack on these bases.

What we need now is to consolidate our Naval positions in near sea region specially in Horn of Africa Region.

Some other diplomatic and military meassures are also possible but I would not advocate the inclusion of any ICBM as of now but would recommend small fleet of long range Naval Bombers like H-6.

Other than this we may opt long range intermediate missiles ( less than 5000 km) with "heavy payload" after the operationization of these Indian Naval bases.

Back
Top Bottom