What's new

Pakistan Navy's Submarine Plans: S-20 vs Type 214

You guys should've selected Bernie Sanders as the Democratic nominee; what the heck were you thinking? :crazy:

Trump will come down hard on our Latino brethren. :(
Your Latino bretheren? Never heard of a Latino eating Nihari and Payae. Sorry.

Your Latino bretheren? Never heard of a Latino eating Nihari and Payae. Sorry.

Come to California. I see them in Pakistani restaurants all the time. Some of them can't seem to get enough Pakistani food.

Which is precisely why you need me at the helm; I will make Pakistan great again! :woot:

"Yeniden Buyuk Turkiye - Again a great Turkey" was in fact the slogan of Merhum Nejmettin Erbakan, the father of the Muslim politics in Turkey. No wonder Reis Erdo'an is all smiles at Mr. Trump's win and was one of the first to congratulate him.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Come to California. I see them in Pakistani restaurants all the time. Some of them can't seem to get enough Pakistani food.
Went to a Pakistani restaurant near San Francisco, the food was bland, turns out it was like British curry - Curry for the gora. :undecided:

Went to a Pakistani restaurant near San Francisco, the food was bland, turns out it was like British curry - Curry for the gora. :undecided:

Yup, that's how some of the restaurants are out here, unfortunately. They are more geared towards the general populace. But I assure you, there are many good authentic places here as well. You just have to know where to go. ;)

Go to Shalimar near SF or brunch at Pakwan by Hayward ;)

Pakwan is awesome. Shalimar is more famous, but Pakwan is my one of my favorites. Great Tikka, Kebabs, and naan. Berkeley has some good places too.

Back
Top Bottom