What's new

Pakistan Navy's SSM and IN SSM Threat

circuitbaba

Reaction score
I am worried about the fact that some of our ships carry antship missles that are in less range in than the ones that IN ships carry
Our F-22 P carries the C-802A with 180km range
Our Type-21 Carries Exocet with 180km range
The Coming Alamghir (Oliverd Perry) Class will carry SM-1R 1 with 174km or the Harpoon Block-II with range in excess of 130km

While the INS Talwar carries the 3M-54E with range of 220km
INS Rajput Carries the Brahmos with 290km strike range.....Though I am not sure that whether they r still testing it or is it active and if active how effective:undecided:

All PN Frigates will have first strike capability against all other IN ships including:
Delhi Class destroyer
Bramaputra Class Frigate
Godavari Class Frigate
Niligiri Calss Frigate

The point is what can or what is PN:pakistan: planning to do to counter the 3M-54E onboard the Talwar class frigates

Last edited:
I am worried about the fact that some of our ships carry antship missles that are in less range in than the ones that IN ships carry
Our F-22 P carries the C-802A with 180km range
Our Type-21 Carries Exocet with 180km range
The Coming Alamghir (Oliverd Perry) Class will carry SM-1R 1 with 174km or the Harpoon Block-II with range in excess of 130km

While the INS Talwar carries the 3M-54E with range of 220km
INS Rajput Carries the Brahmos with 290km strike range.....Though I am not sure that whether they r still testing it or is it active and if active how effective:undecided:

All PN Frigates will have first strike capability against all other IN ships including:
Delhi Class destroyer
Bramaputra Class Frigate
Godavari Class Frigate
Niligiri Calss Frigate

The point is what can or what is PN:pakistan: planning to do to counter the 3M-54E onboard the Talwar class frigates

Maybe we will next build babur 'Navy Version'

Who knows?
Our Army has built a heck lot of Unbelievable Missiles,
We will soon be able to cover up navy part also :yahoo: :pakistan:

i think pakistan navy wil have grounded cruise missile who have range more than 250 Km than i think we will have first stike capability i dont think so our ships are capable enough to fight massive force of indian naval ships and sub both in numbers and in quality our navy lacks they have new ships and we have 90 percent of old stuff

Well PN also have C803 with range of 200km.
But I am not sure that which PN vessels carry them.
OR
Maybe PN is using it as shore to sea missile.

integating babur to PN would b good as india is doing
i beleive it should b eazier for pakistan since it has more knowledge(infact full knowledge) of babur technicalities than india which is building brahmos navy version which was a joint venture

Well PN also have C803 with range of 200km.
But I am not sure that which PN vessels carry them.
OR
Maybe PN is using it as shore to sea missile.

Pakistan has C-802 the last I know, with 120 KM range.

Even 200 KM range would not save you vis a vis Brahmos with 300 KM. India has standoff advantage!

Even 200 KM range would not save you vis a vis Brahmos with 300 KM. India has standoff advantage!

It also has C-803... :rolleyes:

C 802 A have range of 180 KM

Babur has 700km range... a naval version may be built.
and we also have harpoon missiles and C-803/802.

24fn1c7.jpg

C-803 is launched by Agosta 90B...not by PN surface fleet and C-802A has a range of 180km the other simple C-802 has 120km range.....Abt Brahmos only the Rajput Destroyers carry it no other ship carries it....Babur its a land attack cruise Missle...I am not sure how effectively we can put a Navy seeker in it....if we can then 700km will be a huge standoff range....infact too long range as we wont have Radar coverage after 400km off the shore that is with AEW aircarft and the Ships at sea

So this awnsers the question put up by Circuitbaba. Slight tight Pakistan has the matching ( some times even better) capabilities.:tup:

i didnt see a single missile which is better than what india has.

You forgot about C-602 with a range of 280 kms, can be launched from F-22p !

Back
Top Bottom