What's new

Pakistan Navy successfully launched, Land-to-Sea Anti-Ship Missile

where do you get its name, in news they didn't quote any name, any source, links, most probably we tested ZARB

Made it up from the rear end after getting inspired from The survey Vessel "Behr Massah" that was commissioned a few days back.

Like who in their right mind would name a missile "The Sea"?

Can you post that link

why?
why is it so important to know the name lol
why do you have to confirm its name, why do you think i will make up some name
missiles dont destroy target by its name!

why?
why is it so important to know the name lol
why do you have to confirm its name, why do you think i will make up some name
missiles dont destroy target by its name!
because its may be a mistake by that particular news channel, you know what is the standards of news reporting in Pakistan and rest of the news channels doesn't refer name of this missile, i don't blaming you that you would be a creator of the name

The only suspicious thing is that name and range is not yet declared officially. Everything is on the basis of assumption.
If it was previously tested missile then there was no need to hide details. It looks, it is new Missile with new specifications. This will be announced once all perimeters are validated. Wish to hear Supersonic Cruise Missile.

DF 21is a ballistic Anti ship missile while we tested a Cruise antiship Missile

so after yesterday test Zarb is officially made operational in PN .....
How? Tests are carries from time to time but how this time operational? Ppl say Shaheen III is in development but it was said that Shaheen III was deployed on 27 Feb

How? Tests are carries from time to time but how this time operational? Ppl say Shaheen III is in development but it was said that Shaheen III was deployed on 27 Feb
read the FB post of DGPR Navy carefully .... no need to question me or to quote what other people say about any other missile system

Back
Top Bottom