What's new

Pakistan Navy responds to distress call by Iranian vessel

Sir waqt to badle ga inshaAllah. Or esa badle ga ke is zamane ke narangi firaun jo sufaid ghar me bethy hen wo khans khans ke neche gir jaengy.

gir gaye bhai..gir gaye
mara haathi bhi sawa lakh ka hota hai ye suna hai kabhi kisi se.
wo hi chal raha hai...

gir gaye bhai..gir gaye
mara haathi bhi sawa lakh ka hota hai ye suna hai kabhi kisi se.
wo hi chal raha hai...

Hathi choro ab to magarmach ka gosht pakra gya hai Karachi se! :P Pta nai kon sa ghareeb Magarmach hathy chrhgya inke.

I've seen your posts at other places. You've a disorder to lift up the Zion balls. I am a Psychologist and can help you for free if you want?

I don't even remember your name because you are so insignificant on this forum, and you have compulsive lying disorder...find me one of those posts...forget about Psychology i doubt you even passed 12th grade, and if you keep this up you will soon learn how to use Psychology on PDF.

I don't even remember your name because you are so insignificant on this forum, and you have compulsive lying disorder...find me one of those posts...forget about Psychology i doubt you even passed 12th grade, and if you keep this up you will soon learn how to use Psychology on PDF.

Significance? Eh? Okay you're a very well known popular macho at PDF I swear, happy? You've superiority complex along. You need some real help!

Significance? Eh? Okay you're a very well known popular macho at PDF I swear, happy? You've superiority complex along. You need some real help!

find me one of those posts, backup what you claim or STFU

This could have been an Israeli ship and Pakistani Navy would have done the same, nothing to do with bhai chara crap
Let me tell u the Difference :
You take any injured person to hospital &
You take your Injured cousin or Brother to Hospital '

Your Logic amazed me seriously :rofl:

Last edited:
Difference :
You take any injured person to hospital &
You take your Injured cousin or Brother to Hospital '

Your Logic amazed me seriously :rofl:

It was definitely brotherhood example, this brotherhood only lives inside Pakistani borders. I have heard so many brotherhood examples from people living in US and Canada where brother bought a house in Pakistan and let his bother live there later to find out brother transferred house on his name, one of those fools opened a thread here too few week back....If only fools were born with a sign on their head

Haven't got that much time to waste on you Kid. You took your rank much serious!

yeah I know it was one of those childish claims, but I am sure you are a psychologist

its a maritime obligation in case Pakistan Navy was on patrol against piracy
but in any case its a goodwill gesture. brotherhood aside its common decency and humanity which doesnt see nationality race or religion. it could be stranded Indian vassel and should receive similar help

It was definitely brotherhood example, this brotherhood only lives inside Pakistani borders. I have heard so many brotherhood examples from people living in US and Canada where brother bought a house in Pakistan and let his bother live there later to find out brother transferred house on his name, one of those fools opened a thread here too few week back....If only fools were born with a sign on their head

yeah I know it was one of those childish claims, but I am sure you are a psychologist
absolutely agree with you but lets leave that discussion for another time
my country men want to feel big and wont rest until Ayatullahs send personal thanks to them and express their indebtedness for the brotherhood

Back
Top Bottom