What's new

Featured Pakistan Navy prevented Indian Submarine from entering into Pakistani waters on 16th October

We detected it and left it unharmed.obviously not a good example set by Pak navy. Let's discuss the objectives that this sub achieved during the process. Is there any probability that another indian sub is hiding inside pakistani waters? I say there is 70%chance. This detection of sub basically to divert our attention.

There are many questions. Has india deployed another sub near Karachi? Have we failed to detect it? Is india preparing for a war quietly? Chinese bringing heavy weapons near indian border means more pressure on india but even a kid knows indian strategies and how they fool others. To isolate china, first they have to take out pakistan. The path that connects china from pakistan is a vulnerable location. Winter might help enemy as well.

Do they want to destroy Karachi port again so that they can move indian troops from the sea rather than ground? Enemy is so clever that we can only guess.

Dude, LoL get well soon. 😅

Dude, LoL get well soon. 😅
Why you always comment on my views? please leave me alone. you don't understand technical details. You are happy just because we detected this sub. This is Good for you, not for me. I believe in Aggressive posture and not defensive.

Why you always comment on my views? please leave me alone. you don't understand technical details. You are happy just because we detected this sub. This is Good for you, not for me. I believe in Aggressive posture and not defensive.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha 👌

Second such incident. PN should've sunk it silently without releasing any news. Would have been a huge embarrassment for India had it claimed its sub tanked in Pakistani waters. Most likely India would've declared it as a technical fault. We could have then offered our services to help recover it. LOL. Opportunity missed.
I suspect it was not in Pakistani waters but at the edge of it. It was caught out and promptly returned back into international waters. It would have been an act of war to take it down in international waters. It will not come in Pakistani waters but remain at the cusp. These cat and mouse games are played by the forces from time to time to test each other response times. I would take this as a naughty peak rather than an actual offensive thrust. However if you caught it in Pakistani waters and forced it to come to Pakistani port and arrested all the persinnel and returned them after 72 hours without returning the boat that might be a huge victory. Whether PN would want to take kn such a big "Punga" with the IN remains to be seen. It would pale the Atlantic incident into a remote memory.
A

Sir, that rumor is incorrect on two accounts.

1) Not just Ohio
2) Not just once
Come now. I can see us being able to do so once, especially if the Americans got cocky and sent the boat nearer our coast than advisable, but that’s a bit much.

Come now. I can see us being able to do so once, especially if the Americans got cocky and sent the boat nearer our coast than advisable, but that’s a bit much.

well our navy is the least discussed topic all around, all these years they might have been working quietly enjoying the attention airforce and army has been getting, i wouldn't rule out anything in this geopoilitical scenario

We always suspected that Scorpenes were compromised after the leak of the sensitive information. Now this incident has positively confirmed the same. Wee need to replace scorpenes on a priority.
well if u want to decommission them send them into our waters again we will be happy to oblige :-)

PN should have dropped a depth charge near it and later apologized by saying

behen-dar-gayi-behen-dar-gayi.jpg

Layman questions, do we always have P3C's in the air? What is the range of detection? What are the means of first detection as Sonarbuoys were deployed after initial detection?

I don't think I will get answers to these questions but one truly wonders.

Layman questions, do we always have P3C's in the air? What is the range of detection? What are the means of first detection as Sonarbuoys were deployed after initial detection?

Its unlikely we will find out for decades* if ever.
The answer is no. The P3 was probably only sent once they had a good idea that the sub was there.

*Not hyperbole, submarine operations remain super secretive, a lot of information about our early nuclear program has ben declassified, but not stuff about even routine operations.

Listening stations.

I believe in Aggressive posture and not defensive.

So do a lot of us, but the threat of escalation exists, and with saffron lunatics at the helm, one has to make sure all the boxes on the list are ticked, and more, before we take it up a notch.

Nonetheless, by the grace of the Almighty, we are in a very good position to give them hell, should they actually try to something nefarious.

Rest assured, we did what any responsible Nation does, and with this latest engagement, they should ideally realize that their sub fleet has been compromised.

Kalvari-class = Scorpene-class but manufactured in India.

It was "MamuPhactured" in India. That's why a well good submarine became so rubbish.
Thank you, this is the most balanced view in the 20 pages so far.

This should put the identity discussion to rest. From someone who does submarines scope for a living:

This genius thinks 6hat a Chilean submarine will be loitering in Pakistans coastal waters.
Whare do they get such "Military experts " from?

Back
Top Bottom