What's new

Pakistan Navy Poster by Me...!!!

If you mean Amphibious Assault Ships, then no, we don't have ships with large decks specifically for helicopter and boat assaults. However, the Special Service Group Navy is capable of launching off of ships in boats, as well as carrying heli-bourne assaults, and we do have ships that can be used to launch both. There are also the Pakistan Navy Marines, whose capabilities I am unaware of, but depending on the name, I'd say they're trained in amphibious warfare as well.

As for the bayonets, I don't know, heritage, perhaps.
On the other hand, I hear playing the flute really helps the seamen fight, at least in the Indian Navy.
6fc237999d4007bfe7e714d51912d147.jpg

Trying to hypnotize enemy, perhaps. To me, it seems a tough choice, bayonet... flute... bayonet... flute... I'll stick with the bayonet, but we appreciate the music.

PakShaheen79, great effort man. I like it. One thing, as you probably already know, the Navy does not fly Mirages, so I'd suggest you move them out of the picture (at first I thought they were LCAs, which would be blasphemy). Also, I'd like to see a close-up of PNS Zulfiqar, maybe the SSGN, the Marines and definitely the Pakistan flag.

There are bagpipers in British Army still. Does it in anyway mean that they will be playing music in war ? Have you heard of military traditions!!

My point was, when Pak does not have a amphibious assult brigade, they probably do not need byonetts.

May be that was only for guard of honour related stuff.

Well, please dont forget to google indian marcos, or else you will have a very wrong image of Indian navy.

Well it does'nt matter.

Good stuff,PakShaheen79! I like the first poster better than the second one. Thanks to all this sharing. Really, I like it.I love Pakistan Navy:

Back
Top Bottom