What's new

Pakistan navy post 2020 - Future Plans

Hi,

When you get TOT---you do not need to manufacture the item just because you know how to---.

It is the KNOWLEDGE that you are after---. That knowledge takes your understanding of the machine---operating the machine and fixing and upgrading that machine to a totally different level---.

TOT teaches you how the machine is made in a certain manner and why it is made in the manner---.

Now my process of thinking is at a higher plateau---. So when I go visit my chinese brother and place an order of Type 39---my chinese brother is listening very keenly to what I am saying---so where did our TOT knowledge go---!!!

With all Due Respect son, your argument is of a a defeatist that are common from your era in PAF. Knowledge is lost due to rotation and retirement in military. Knowledge is retained and refreshed only when you are industrializing, manufacturing, and exploring. Otherwise, there should be no TOTs and only Technical Attachments to get your thinkings to a higher plateau.

With all Due Respect son, your argument is of a a defeatist that are common from your era in PAF. Knowledge is lost due to rotation and retirement in military. Knowledge is retained and refreshed only when you are industrializing, manufacturing, and exploring. Otherwise, there should be no TOTs and only Technical Attachments to get your thinkings to a higher plateau.

So---if we cannot use it---then according to you---we don't need to learn TOT because we will forget about it---.

From where did you learn that strange phenomenon---.

I guess they never told you in pakistan while you were working there that " knowledge is power "

Last edited:
These things will take time but all points will be done. They are inevitable and hopefully economy improves at much faster rate so we can have these things as soon as possible

For number 6 if not nuclear submarines than I hope they consider these ones from Russia

BrahMos_missie_on_Lada_class_non-nuclear_submarine_maqette.jpg
Not Possible

Not Possible
The things we have order now even that looked impossible until few years ago. Type 54 and JINAH in all likelihood will be 6 each as final order. Type 52 D is under negotiations and I am more than sure one big Frigate will be also considered. 20 Major Naval ships is the minimum number Pak Navy had in mind for sometime now.

The things we have order now even that looked impossible until few years ago. Type 54 and JINAH in all likelihood will be 6 each as final order. Type 52 D is under negotiations and I am more than sure one big Frigate will be also considered. 20 Major Naval ships is the minimum number Pak Navy had in mind for sometime now.
From Russia, its not Possible... and neither should we consider it. Procuring Weapons from US, Russia or Europe is becoming complex due to lobbying. Only friends in need shouls be considered to avoid any loss. I have heard Sweish Saab has denied us LRMPA Global Eye due to Indian pressure.

From Russia, its not Possible... and neither should we consider it. Procuring Weapons from US, Russia or Europe is becoming complex due to lobbying. Only friends in need shouls be considered to avoid any loss. I have heard Sweish Saab has denied us LRMPA Global Eye due to Indian pressure.
Russia we are buying MI 35 we already bought Anti Tank weapons. We most likely have bought AK 103. And I am more than sure that PANTSIR is also coming soon. So if not big Frigates than small corvettes which can fire their 2000 KM Klub Missile is highly possible.

So---if we cannot use it---then according to you---we don't need to learn TOT because we will forget about it---.

From where did you learn that strange phenomenon---.

I guess they never told you in pakistan while you were working there that " knowledge is power "

For a moment i took you seriously. Then you demonstrate that you are not worth the time.

For a moment i took you seriously. Then you demonstrate that you are not worth the time.

No problem. Thank you.

when i was going thru my automotive engineering degree here in the US, i learnt different from my instructors—-that was some 30 + years ago.

creating / building something is a life changing experience.

once you learn it, you never go back.

as i have no experience of working in Pakistan, i cannot relate to what your stand is on the issue.

so i will stick with what i learnt and you stick with your ways.

Last edited:
No problem. Thank you. Since when did you become a standard of acceptance---.

when i was going thru my automotive engineering degree here in the US, i learnt different from my instructors—-that was some 30 + years ago.

creating / building something is a life changing experience.

once you learn it, you never go back.

as i have no experience of working in Pakistan, i cannot relate to what your stand is on the issue.

so i will stick with what i learnt and you stick with your ways.

I have never been of any standard, nor any standard of acceptance. People like you ensure that I dont come back here. Good luck to you and your ability to fault Pakistan in everything.

I have never been of any standard, nor any standard of acceptance. People like you ensure that I dont come back here. Good luck to you and your ability to fault Pakistan in everything.
Now you know why it is better to have certain people on your ignore list. It keeps your blood pressure normal and your life smooth. Click the name of the poster in the left column of the post, press ignore and see how calm your life becomes.
Kind regards
A

Now you know why it is better to have certain people on your ignore list. It keeps your blood pressure normal and your life smooth. Click the name of the poster in the left column of the post, press ignore and see how calm your life becomes.
Kind regards
A
OMG thank you, a life saver, since pdf is flooded with kids, i can as well use this button to make it feel better...
Thanks & Regards

They were not impossible we just did not know how to ask for them.

even though they were the need of the hour, both china and pakistan got caught sleeping at the helm.

pakistan more so.

remember i wrote about this scenario some 5- 6 years ago

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom