What's new

Pakistan Navy | News & Discussions.

Pak ship on goodwill visit

12 January 2013

Pakistan Naval Ship PNS Rahnaward (a sail training ship) is due to arrive in Dubai on Sunday on a goodwill visit. It will dock at Port Rashid until January 16, according to a release.
The vessel is being commanded by Commander Azfar Humayun. During the stay, Commander Azfar Humayun and his team will visit various operational and training institutes of the UAE Navy.

The goodwill visit of PNS Rahnaward will further enhance the historical and friendly relations between Pakistan and the UAE, the release said.

Pak ship on goodwill visit - Khaleej Times

I am sure that PN have been now facing some problems by not upgrading the 2 Agosta-70s in 2000 to remain in service till 2015-17 and not going for about 7 Agosta-90Bs like producing two subs simultaneously in the two Ship yards, even offering 2-3 submarines tow BDs and making a 3rd ship yard for Frigate production...

I am sure that PN have been now facing some problems by not upgrading the 2 Agosta-70s in 2000 to remain in service till 2015-17 and not going for about 7 Agosta-90Bs like producing two subs simultaneously in the two Ship yards, even offering 2-3 submarines tow BDs and making a 3rd ship yard for Frigate production...

what are you posting Brother ? The bozh Agosta-70s did get a upgrade from DCN !

what are you posting Brother ? The bozh Agosta-70s did get a upgrade from DCN !

When? never heard that??? Althuogh we should have produced about 6 Agosta-90Bs at home by doing 2 from the start....

Yeah! Azmat is a FAC where as F-22P is a Frigate that can detect and engage enemy in Air, on Surface(Land or Sea) and even submerged targets like Subs... So I was quite excited that PN should have done an agreement with Chinese to design and develop three systems in Pakistan for PN(they can take money for there services and expertise):
F-22P like Frigate with Stealth like EU frigates with Displacement of 3100-3400 tons

Corvette with displacement of 1900-2100 tons

Azmat like FAC with displacement of 700 tons
all having 3D capabilities means they can engage all the targets in air, sea/land and subs too...
Along with designing and developing Tankers, Mine Hunters and other utility as well...

Why dont you give PN your bank account information?
PN will then buy everything that you "wish"

5384_mini.jpg

Thanks for this image this is the best pic of this ship I've seen for a long time.

Reakky we need new SSKs like U-216 along with some smaller SSKs like Andrasta... ones in good numbers ....

Why dont you give PN your bank account information?
PN will then buy everything that you "wish"

They have money, so don;t speak about me.... I am not a rich guy but believe in ALLAH and INSHA ALLAH, ALLAH will make me rich. Ameen... We need Subs...

latter's role in the ongoing war against terrorism.

''The aircraft are being provided free of cost by the US Navy and the expenses for modification of aircraft avionics systems will be met mostly from the US military aid,'' he said.

With the induction of eight P-3Cs, the existing fleet of PN P-3Cs will grow up to 10 , sources in the Navy said.

latter's role in the ongoing war against terrorism.

''The aircraft are being provided free of cost by the US Navy and the expenses for modification of aircraft avionics systems will be met mostly from the US military aid,'' he said.

With the induction of eight P-3Cs, the existing fleet of PN P-3Cs will grow up to 10 , sources in the Navy said.

I think it was better to get Saab-2000 and make it an MPA...

Are we seeing a change within the uniform of the Navy,in line with what the Army had started about 5 years ago?

2_41190.JPG

Admiral-Mohammad-Asif-Sandila1.jpg

Looks like the NATO afwaj have been inspiring us quite a bit lately....

Are we seeing a change within the uniform of the Navy,in line with what the Army had started about 5 years ago?

2_41190.JPG

Admiral-Mohammad-Asif-Sandila1.jpg

Looks like the NATO afwaj have been inspiring us quite a bit lately....

i don't think there is any change in Pakistan Navy uniform...
Maybe those are Pakistan Marines....

i don't think there is any change in Pakistan Navy uniform...
Maybe those are Pakistan Marines....

Marines have been using a green-blue pattern for a while,you can see one of them in the first picture.
But this Grey pattern thats on the naval uniform seems kinda new.
The ones with the grey unifrom aren't marines btw.

Marines have been using a green-blue pattern for a while,you can see one of them in the first picture.
But this Grey pattern thats on the naval uniform seems kinda new.
The ones with the grey unifrom aren't marines btw.

well maybe naval Special Services......
or maybe Marines uniform is changed...
hey there was a new force rised to protect nuclear assest...
their uniform was also resemble to this grey one...
bt what they r doing here???

well no they r not SRF...
there is possibility of change in uniform of Marines...
PN uniform if changed it would be a headline here...

well no they r not SRF...
there is possibility of change in uniform of Marines...
PN uniform if changed it would be a headline here...

Marines are using that blue-green pattern that you can see in the first picture.
The men with the grey uniforms are navy officers, I mean come on! The guy in the 2nd pic is our naval chief Asif Sandila.Its a change within the naval uniform I tell you,not within the NSSG or Marines.

There was a video of the Pak-Saudi naval exercise, the senior naval offrs were seen wearing the same grey uniform.

Back
Top Bottom