What's new

Pakistan navy evacuate Indians- EU citizens from Yemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no pakistanis got bragging rights..hope Indians ships get few pakistanis... kidnap if you need damn it..:mad:

Indians started the mocking after the news of the Chinese navy rescuing not only Pakistanis, but countless other nationalities. Was extremely pathetic seeing Indians turning the lives of helpless citizens stranded in a war-torn country into some sort of bragging fest.
"Ha! China rescued these many Pakistanis! Where is the Pakistani Navy?"
Get a life, kids.

Indians started the mocking after the news of the Chinese navy rescuing not only Pakistanis, but countless other nationalities. Was extremely pathetic seeing Indians turning the lives of helpless citizens stranded in a war-torn country into some sort of bragging fest.
"Ha! China rescued these many Pakistanis! Where is the Pakistani Navy?"
Get a life, kids.
maaf kardo sir..galati hogyi doobara nahi hoga.

This was a very nice gesture done by PN , humans saving other humans lives should be all that needs to be remembered.

what kind of ship is it ?

F-22P.

We let Indians see our F-22P ships, now they will tell everything about it to their military. ;)

For this type of operations PN must have LHD or similar ships so they can send helicopter to pic people from inside hostile areas and can deploy troops for rescue ops.

We let Indians see our F-22P ships, now they will tell everything about it to their military

Those civilians dont understand anything about naval ships
They must be extremely tired and fatigued and will not bother about what type of ship they are on

And we know everything about F 22 P

BTW how will they come from Karachi

Those civilians dont understand anything about naval ships
They must be extremely tired and fatigued and will not bother about what type of ship they are on

And we know everything about F 22 P

BTW how will they come from Karachi

First do you know any thing about sarcasm?

May be through Air India flight.

First do you know any thing about sarcasm?

To call ordinary civilans who are not only weary ; fatigued and worried about their
future as well as present ( since they have still one more journey before reaching HOME)
AS spies who are interested in your ships is NOT sarcasm

It is a BAD joke

To call ordinary civilans who are not only weary ; fatigued and worried about their
future as well as present ( since they have still one more journey before reaching HOME)
AS spies who are interested in your ships is NOT sarcasm

It is a BAD joke

Kindly don't tell me about bad jokes first educate your own people who even use really bad names and language about my country and people like you keep their eyes close about those. I can post many screen prints here (few already posted in some thread).

Kindly don't tell me about bad jokes first educate your own people who even use really bad names and language about my country and people like you keep their eyes close about those. I can post many screen prints here (few already posted in some thread).

I have NOTHING to do with such RASCALS

You can report them and get them banned

Yeah, you better take good care of them. Thanks for serving us!:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom