What's new

Pakistan Navy Aviation Pics

soo any plans for replacing Naval Mairages with any advanced jet on papers??
I hope if replaced they will slect J-11 or any advanced platform....:cheers:

Z-9's i would think ...

it seems PN is pretty satisfied with anti sub capability of Z9E..:pop:

Yes PN is very happy with Z-9's ..furthermore, mirages with navel role will stay for some time and be replaced with thunders in due time j-11 is a myth however would be nice to have them.

soo any plans for replacing Naval Mairages with any advanced jet on papers??
I hope if replaced they will slect J-11 or any advanced platform....:cheers:

it seems PN is pretty satisfied with anti sub capability of Z9E..:pop:

Jf-17 would take over the role.
why do you think PAF displays it with the chinese anti-ship missile?

J-11 is out of the equation. We haven't even ordered J-10s yet, and probably won't.

Jf-17 would take over the role.
why do you think PAF displays it with the chinese anti-ship missile?

J-11 is out of the equation. We haven't even ordered J-10s yet, and probably won't.

well I suppose there should be something in PN which PAF don't operate i.e J-11,Rafael or Gripsen etc for naval role and with much higher payload...
but JFT would be slected coz of financial reasons i suppose...
well i suppose JFT would serve more better than mairages...:cheers:

J-11 can be a very excellent Naval strike platform with it long range and heavy load carrying capacity but the problem is it engine is still AL-31 WS-10A is not in sufficient no yet and still has some snugs that re to fixed to make it a reliable engine.

J-11 can be a very excellent Naval strike platform with it long range and heavy load carrying capacity but the problem is it engine is still AL-31 WS-10A is not in sufficient no yet and still has some snugs that re to fixed to make it a reliable engine.

where do you want to send these a/c. PN's AOR is the persian gulf / arabian sea and ensuring that its SLOC's are not blockaded. the JFT's will be more than sufficient to do this task.

yes same as any heavy fighter but thanks we don't need it nor we have resources to do so .

The Lynx have been grounded for over a decade & 111 Sqn was disbanded only to be resurrected following the induction of the Z9. As some has already pointed out, they are unlikely to be sold. Only AugustaWestland would be the likely buyer if that we're ever to happen. Preserving them from the elements whilst deciding on their future was a necessary choice. Had PN wanted to return them to flying condition, they would done so by now as its quite a while since sanctions placed by UK following the 1998 test blasts were invoked, which incidentally also impacted the Sea Kings.

Westland Sea King Mk45

seakings11april20082ep9.jpg

5010.jpg

20091030_25.jpg

Aérospatiale SA-319B Alouette III

610xila.jpg

Mehran_-_026.jpg

Its time for PN to replace those age old Alouettes..

Back
Top Bottom