What's new

Pakistan Navy Aviation Pics

I agree with both MK & Penguin.

PN's primary role is "Sea Denial" and not "Sea Control." Therefore, land based, extended range interdiction aircraft are the answer to India's A/c Carrier's. On the ASW front - as suggested by Penguin -- Helo armed Frigates are the answer backed up by land based LRMP a/c's. The offensive role is played out by its undersea units.

If you notice, PN is striving to exactly do this -- strengthening its LRMP fleet, induction of frigates -- for the first time with onboard/embarked helo's (Unlike the Alouette III or the "visit" by the Sea King of the past).

The second thing that PN is doing is to procure more subs.

The interdiction element needs to be strengthened most probably after induction of bare min numbers of JFT's in the air force an than diversion of some a/c's (Equipped with In-flight Air Refueling Probes.) for sea interdiction.

My 2C worth.

JrPmm.jpg
yOfv3.jpg
mk58l.jpg
4iQYD.jpg

last image is army aviation sir jee edit farmay lolz hehehhe

Is there any new picture available of P-3C Orion?

I know this been talked about before as well... but are our PN Lynx still in active service? just want to make sure.

An aircraft carrier , never. A helicopter carrying ship e.g. LPD or LPH, possible but unlikely in the foreable future. Destroyers, possible but unlikely in the foreable future. A numerically expanded mix of helicopter capable frigates, corvettes and submarines: probable.

Yea you are right but a second hand lpd/lhd is not impossible i think . India bought ins jalshava for just 46.5 million dollar

Back
Top Bottom