What's new

Pakistan must not be India’s neighbor | Indian Defence Review.

@balixd

Keeping a constent eye on the enemy and its intentions is something cunning nations must do.

Indians might dismiss him as an idiot,but this idiot writes for India's best known Think Tank. IDR is followed closely by the Indian Military and has several high ranking retired officers on its board.

It is something that we should not ignore nor underestimate.
@Aeronaut
My point was regardless of the fact who writes it and when it was published, it will have the usual rant - that why should India invade Pakistan, the only thing different will be the story published in the article. there is nothing new to say about Indian aggression and hatred towards pakistan. We have down played them, and have moved our focused from them but yet they have us in their sight still.
Such sentiments run high in indian public & military. The only entity acting with maturity right now is the Govt of India.

Last edited by a moderator:
@eastwatch

'Do your duty and have faith in God, there is no power on earth that can undo Pakistan' : Jinnah

Worry about yourself, chances of Bangladesh being sucked into 'Bhaarat Maata' are greater than Pakistan being 'undone'. Pakistanis will 'mutilate the maata' if it threatens us, you cant. You have only one choice and that is to live like slaves for eternity.

Actually most of the Bangladeshis would tell it slavery, but Awami League followers would say/name it as compromise/co-existence/friendship/liberalism/peace with neighbor/do you want to fight India?, are you sane?/look at Pakistan, where it is today that keeps enmity with India, but BD is prosperous by making friendly relation with India, and here there is no terrorists etc. etc.

Actually, India would be so-called friendly neighbor only if its neighbors bow down to its illegitimate demands. So the best hope of India's neighbors is "Little India".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! We too don't want to be neighbours with india and supporting khalistan as the first buffer state. Up north, china will annex Himachal Perdesh and create a Chinese buffer zone between Pakistan and india.

The google only fetched this article today.

So be content with whatever you see and dont complain.

Lets hope tomorrow we see a better one.

Is that the best you could come up with?

I have a 'paid subscription' - on Indian defense review, so i get to read stuff that other people don't. These guys are the 'best' India has to offer, as far as 'Think Tanks' go in Indian understanding of things. I look at every Indian as a potential enemy, and i just like to keep a close eye on the enemy. what's wrong with that-why am i not allowed to know what my enemy is contemplating ?

If this guy is a jerk as most of you have been yelling up here, why is an institute like IDR allowing him to post, crap like this? - Calling him a jerk doesn't let him off-the hook, its also a kind of passive defense you Indians have invented to veil your vile aspirations on our freedom. Please don't expect me do buy this bullshit little tactic of yours.

Is that the best you could come up with?

I have a 'paid subscription' - on Indian defense review, so i get to read stuff that other people don't. These guys are the 'best' India has to offer, as far as 'Think Tanks' go in Indian understanding of things. I look at every Indian as a potential enemy, and i just like to keep a close eye on the enemy. what's wrong with that-why am i not allowed to know what my enemy is contemplating ?

What rubbish! All I can say is you wasted your money. These guys have no say in Indian foreign policy. This is a hawkish journal published along the lines of brasstracks in your country with writers such as Bharat Verma and Amarjit Singh. Does your country follow the Zaid Hamid doctrine? At least he gets invited on TV and to universities. But IDR writers are absolute nobodies. There are a few Delhi based influential think tanks on foreign policy. IDR is not one of them.

Back
Top Bottom