What's new

Pakistan : Murder of History

oohhhhhh man, Indians are on the roll, 5th thread of the day.

You guys have nothing to do other then roam around and find this stuff.

Unbelievable, to see the obsession.

In the text book it is written that "Central, South India and even Bengal became part of Pakistan by 13/14th century"... "in 16th century the whole Hindustan became Pakistan" .... how is this possible??? :what:

Last edited:
oohhhhhh man, Indians are on the roll, 5th thread of the day.

You guys have nothing to do other then roam around and find this stuff.

Unbelievable, to see the obsession.

Its about the history written in the text books and very much related to others as well, specially India. Pls watch the video. History is about truth not distortion.

Its about the history written in the text books and very much related to others as well, specially India. Pls watch the video. History is about truth not distortion.

Did i comment about the video or reject what's it being discussed ??

I just said, its the 5th thread of the day from our neighbors, that shows how vigilant they are in targeting anything of this sort.

Complementing.

Ohh Pakistan is becoming a famous subject, especially in India, everyone is trying to break us apart :lol:

In the text book it is written that "Central, South India and even Bengal became part of Pakistan by 13/14th century"... "in 16th century the whole Hindustan became Pakistan" .... how is this possible??? :what:

Atleast I didn't read all this in my text books. May be Najam Sehti used to read these "text" books.

By the way how many threads are going to be created on these videos.

;)

well TaimiKhan delete this thread in the morning :lol: - see it comes again
lol

Watched all parts but I don't think the way Najam Sethi is thinking is correct... I haven't read the word Pakistan in any book myself - may be its a revised textbooks that i haven't seen around

And there was no such thing as Pakistan before 1947 and I can only agree to him to the point that the Independent Pakistan was the dream of Iqbal - now here you can agree/disagree but that would also be unfair to take Najam Sethi's words as the words of Holy Book. He might be mistake himself

Dono what the hell are you sayin :what:

The only History Text book I have studied in my school is by Nigel Kelly, he is a foreign writer, Indians shudnt have problems with him I guess

Atleast I didn't read all this in my text books. May be Najam Sehti used to read these "text" books.

;)

Well, thanks God, i didn't read such a book. Have no idea which text board is using this book and which schools. As there is never one confirm book to be followed, depends on schools which one they select from a selective range.

Studied Pak Studies for years till Bachelors, never came up on anything of this sort.

But, we need more scrutiny of our text books, and uniformity should be brought it, in pakistan any eerraa ghairaaa can write a book and then get it published and have it nominated for usage. It should be stopped.

well TaimiKhan delete this thread in the morning :lol: - see it comes again
lol

Watched all parts but I don't think the way Najam Sethi is thinking is correct... I haven't read the word Pakistan in any book myself - may be its a revised textbooks that i haven't seen around

And there was no such thing as Pakistan before 1947 and I can only agree to him to the point that the Independent Pakistan was the dream of Iqbal - now here you can agree/disagree but that would also be unfair to take Najam Sethi's words as the words of Holy Book. He might be mistake himself

Well have already deleted a few, but it will keep popping up, you know well why it can't stop.

Plus, i don't understand Sethi, did he consult other books or by using just one wrongly written book, he is on the roll. This is pathetic, he should have done more research before coming to the table, or should i say he needs to be on the TV and speak to get attention.

:p:P was it taught when Najam sethi was in school??

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dint read it during my educational period.

oh BTW who knows if a sifarshi teacher copy pasted like Indians from somewhere.

The only History Text book I have studied in my school is by Nigel Kelly, he is a foreign writer, Indians shudnt have problems with him I guess

:agree: the ones i have read are of mainly written by foreigners and Indian authors.

I remember most of the books at higher level which are suggested and taught are of these authors

;)

Than you are saying that those were not written in the books but Sethi says he is quoting them from the text books on TV. Strange!!!

:p:P was it taught when Najam sethi was in school??

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i dint read it during my educational period.

oh BTW who knows if a sifarshi teacher copy pasted like Indians from somewhere.

First watch the videos and then comment.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom