What's new

Pakistan money in Swiss banks higher than India's: Switzerland data.

I'm sure zardaria & noora tops that list.
@Topic Its already known, nothing new.

Unfortunately the amount of corruption Pakistani polititions do, no other country can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure zardaria & noora tops that list.
@Topic Its already known, nothing new.

Unfortunately the amount of corruption Pakistani polititions do, no other country can do.

Sir, I second your thoughts. Our politicians are doing it too.Every day new scam is reported 2g, cwg, coalgate etc. If corruption eradicates and our politicians start thinking about our national interest. Most of our miseries will go away.

@hasnain0099 what will ganja do to bring back all the swiss money to pakistan and expose those swiss account holders?

I'm offended by this, i'm going to deposit whatever i have in Swiss bank, to make India top Pakistan. :enjoy:

@hasnain0099 what will ganja do to bring back all the swiss money to pakistan and expose those swiss account holders?

- Swiss hamaam main sab nangay aur ganjay hain. Koi kisi ko expose nahi karegaaaaaa.

If swiss accounts are exposed, Dubai and Saudi accounts will also be exposed.

Lol its just that Indians now prefer transferring the money to other alternative banks other than Swiss bank because of the recent protests by Anna Hazard and Arvind Kejrival .
I am sure the total turnout of Indians is ×100 more than their Pakistani counterpart :P

Dil behlane ke liye ye khayal acha hai,i mean never:P

i know dear, i just want to get two birds with one stone, if these ganja supporters think their leader is innocent then there is a lot more reason to go after those swiss accounts

and then the fire works :lol:

Because Pakistanis are the World's biggest CROOKS. That is one area we can beat India or any other country with one hand tied behind our back.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom