What's new

Pakistan mocks Sushma Swaraj for issuing medical visas, calls it 'Indian gimmickry'

I don't appreciate if anyone plays politics at the cost of humanity, no matter how it is packaged. International politics is neither as simple nor as innocent, as it is being portrayed by India.

So she shouldn't respond on twitter to your countrymen plight. May be you should ask your patients not to quote Sushma on twitter. Obviously, she's not the one contacting them.

Last edited:
Does she help citizen of other countries and then advertise it on twitter
No other country person will be subject to scrutiny as much as a Pakistani

no I dont agree with it, why do Sushma have to help someone get a medical visa. It shows inhuman Indian policy that in order to get a medical Visa a person has to apeal to you foreign minister.
No one,
You got it wrong.

You have to take letter from your country that you will return back

A good deed is one which is not advertised on twitter. The same applications could be handled by the qualified people at the embassy. Imagine helping a person and then playing it all out on twitter.

None of the people who were involved in the attacks ever had any connection with medical visas. If there is any reason to be extra vigilant, the only way the visas can properly checked is by the embassy personnel who work in the background. There is absolutely no extra benefit of the Sushma Swaraj getting involved in it, as she won't be processing each application herself.
True.
Agreed

she is doing for publicity in india, showing that how great they are compared to their biggest national obsession
May be they are trying to make a friendly environment so that we don't have to keep on fighting? Why not think this way, Max?

while Pakistan have failed to serve its patients. which is not the case, only few dozen go to india out of 207 million, and out of those, 70% of Pakistan patients go for liver transplant bcoz its much (thrice or twice) cheaper in india, not bcoz Pakistan dont have the facilities.
I never said Pakistan lacks such facilities. It's just that we do it in a very low price and that makes us an attractive destination for those in need. Like I explained before, we don't intend to advertise it, but even if we do it (hypothetically) then I don't see anything wrong in it. Every country has a right to market its good deeds. If this also helps to create a good environment for peace, then why not ?

I think Pakistan govt should sign a deal with local hospitals for needy patients and it will solve 70% the problems.
Agree, hopefully this will happen in the next 5 years, all the best :-)
She is not helping, she created an issue and then she is trying to act as Messiah on twitter, a true bitch , look at the number of medical visa before her restrictions? it was nearing 600 a year, now it have come down to mere few dozens.
The bold part wasn't required. Let's be civil, I insist.

I don't know the number of visa applications, honestly. But I can assure you that such gestures are going to help us in the long run. You do something for me, I do something for you. We become friends and try to forget what went wrong in the past. Now if this is happening, how is this wrong Max? Why call it a "political gimmick" and try to downplay the actual intentions behind it? I'm sorry but shouldn't I term it as Ehsaan Faramoshi?

h

culture and language issue i think india is closer to pakistan

That is a misnomer
Good health to your son , you made all "fathers" feel special.

China has no standout medicare western system compared to India or Pakistan for that matter. Chinese since long has been dependent on traditional medicine and are yet to come out of that halo.

In healthcare China is nowhere closer to its smaller neighboring countries leave alone India.

Does she help citizen of other countries and then advertise it on twitter
Whoever reaches out to her on twitter is replied on twitter... Pakistanis are needlessly riled up over everything Indian these days.... if you guys could not crate good medical services in 7 decades and you still rely upon other countries for some treatments, is that India's fault.....

She is doing a drama. Drama minister of a drama country.

So the one who's helping is doing a drama but the ones who are ASKING for help are saints ? Wow. I love how some guys have an ability to spin things.

Maybe Pakistan should ban their citizens from going to India for medical. What's a few dead Pakistani children for the sake of pride.

I am present in the private healthcare system in India for long enough and actively associated with groups such as Columbia ASIA , Parkway , Aster and NMC.

The Pakistanis on this thread are either teenagers who are yet to grow a beard or cocoon bred , their logic defies every possible argument put forth. We regularly get lot of patients from the middle-east , including UAE , SAUDI , BARAIN , QATAR where big Indian groups like NMC and Aster sway fort. Why is that the case ? They have state of the art facilities nor their is shortage of money?

Secondly the growth of one sector benefits growth of many , healthcare should not be looked at alone , Indian prowess in IT , Pharma has benefited healthcare to a large extent which goes unnoticed. Indian IT industry is now exporting HIS ( brands like seven hills , insta , HISAI ) globally in numbers. The integration of IT into healthcare is unmatched anywhere and this coming from me who has worked actively in the UK and western world with western medicine.

The potential and sphere of Indian influence in healthcare within Asia can only be matched by Singapore and Japan and no other country would even come close in the next 5 decades.

If the Indian government or any of its ministers markets the same or plays a little showbiz where is the problem.

( PS : I want to remind this stupid logic of healthcare is a noble profession , this-that non-sense, its a business , we pay taxes at commercial rates , we answer to consumer courts , we are liable to be scrutinized , its a business like any other with impending issues , faults and malpractices and Indian excellence in this unparalleled in Asia and Pakistan better live with this reality than moan and gloat over it . )

So the one who's helping is doing a drama but the ones who are ASKING for help are saints ? Wow. I love how some guys have an ability to spin things.

Many asking help are fake accounts. And those who are genuine pay for their healthcare.

no I dont agree with it, why do Sushma have to help someone get a medical visa. It shows inhuman Indian policy that in order to get a medical Visa a person has to apeal to you foreign minister.

what is in human is killers of 300 Indian in 26/11 Mumbai terror attack is roaming free in pakistan .

What is in human is the most wanted Indian criminal/terrorists Dawood Ibrahim is living in luxury in karachi , pakistan .

What is in human pak sponsored terrriosim and insurgency has claimed lives of thousands of indians in kashmir, punjab and else where .

After all these, if india is still giving medical VISAs to Pakistani patients ,it is not only human but godly .

Many asking help are fake accounts. And those who are genuine pay for their healthcare.

You know this is the problem. You guys flatly DENY the reality then how a debate can take place ?

BTW not only genuine patients, ALL of them pay for their healthcare, no one is doing any charity here. It's just that they save a lot of money if they do it here in India and one must accept that there's nothing wrong in saving money?

Whatever. The fact is that Sushma aunty is a big drama and a nautanki of the highest order.

It is not the job of foreign office to look after hospitals and healthcare.

Foreign office said the right thing. I fully agree with them. That aurat was needed to be exposed for her dramaibazi.

She is doing a drama. Drama minister of a drama country.

Hi Areesh

I believe she can afford to do one big drama because the average Indian toiled their hard *** to achieve something substantial, can Pakistan substantiate that effort in this field before mocking ?

she was insulting pakistan and doing dirty job on twitter . i think we better stop total visas it will be good .

I totally agree with you on this. There is no point of issuing when people are not grateful atall.

I totally agree with you on this. There is no point of issuing when people are not grateful atall.
so you want costumers to be grateful of seller ? wow baba ji its not for free people pay to get treatment . i will be grateful if sushma say come we treat you for free just let in get treat and walk away .

so you want costumers to be grateful of seller ? wow baba ji its not for free people pay to get treatment . i will be grateful if sushma say come we treat you for free just let in get treat and walk away .
Yes, when a person is in need of a life-saving treatment at an affordable cost... which is actually a responsibility of his own nation.
Now of seller and buyer logic.
Every product and services come terms and conditions. If according to current terms and conditions medical visa is rejected or put on hold and you need some preferences or favors then Please bend the back and request. Else you are free to go and get it done anywhere else in the world.

Back
Top Bottom