What's new

Pakistan minister Bilawal Bhutto a spokesperson of terror industory, says Jaishankar

FvRb_9oaMAE5ECH

LMAO even an effeminate khusra like Bilawal manages to make you vile black Pajeets look like scrawny little subhumans.
Okay Achmad.

bhutto-png.927946

This person reminds me of a Rat, don't know why.

Shakal choohay ki tarah hai...maybe this is his second reincarnation as a human, earlier was a rat, as per Hindu belief system, lots of resemblance.
Well I never take any Indian seriously nor does the rest of the World. So long it serves western interests it will always be equated to the moral equivalent of America's founding fathers. So long Chinas grows and become number one economy India will be the little call girl of the west.

Are you calling every Pakistani Abdul on this thread?
No. The other was Achmed.

Do you think you can hide your anti islam bigotry here?

How exactly the names Abdul and Achmed are anti Islam bigotry?
I have a friend whose name is Abdul.
Our former president was also Abdul Kalaam.

No. The other was Achmed.

How exactly the names Abdul and Achmed are anti Islam bigotry?
I have a friend whose name is Abdul.
Our former president was also Abdul Kalaam.

Pajeet is also a very normal name.

maxresdefault.jpg

We all might be hating Bilawal and PPP, but here we are all supporting Bilawal as now he represents the country, and anything said against Pakistan by the Indian FM should be taken as an exception.

India is a bad host, notwithstanding.
jaishankar open his mouth when bilo already left india .

Don't know how this war of words started, but seems Jayshankar was responding to Bilawal's statements if I'm not wrong.
After landing in india, Bilawal did nothing to contribute to SCO agenda and purpose of his visit, but, continued his regular rhetoric about India, which he shud nt have done. Jay Shankar has to respond to his rhetoric, no choice . Though I did not like this shit, nobody did, including Jay Shankar himself. . But, this was all started by Bilawal.

Pajeet is also a very normal name.

View attachment 928005
just curious, what is 'pajeet', i want to know the fun part behind this name :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom