What's new

Pakistan minister Bilawal Bhutto a spokesperson of terror industory, says Jaishankar

An year ago this statement would have infuriated me but now i feel indifferent. I guess I am no more loyal to a state which brazenly violates my fundamental rights.
1683308603762.jpeg

bhutto-png.927946

This person reminds me of a Rat, don't know why.

Shakal choohay ki tarah hai...maybe this is his second reincarnation as a human, earlier was a rat, as per Hindu belief system, lots of resemblance.

please excuse Mr Jaishankar. he is trying to a become bigger sanghi than original sanghis.

We all might be hating Bilawal and PPP, but here we are all supporting Bilawal as now he represents the country, and anything said against Pakistan by the Indian FM should be taken as an exception.

India is a bad host, notwithstanding.

اس کھسرے نے مودی کتے کو گجرات کا قصائی بولا اور پھر منہ کالا کروانے وہاں چلا گیا۔

This dried foreskin called Jaishankar is a mess.

India has always targeted with her spoiler attitude. She continues to blackmail the developing nations with 3rd world antics.

Mehman ki tau koi izzat kartey, mehmaan dari bhi koi cheez hoti hai.

Only Beizzat, lowlife, xenophobic, lowbrow and shameless people threw tantrums to their mehmaans.

Look how mehmaan nawaz Pakistan can be, even to her sworn enemy person.

D0qp7HIXQAAKn39.jpg

Lol S Jaishankar killed it 😂
Seriously...

If by inviting a Nation & making statements like that is considered 'Killing It', than I feel sorry for you.

Forget Jaishakar - the fact that you referred to 'killing It' when the it was regarding Bilawal Bhutto. He's as useful to the Foreign Dept. as a fart in a Spacecraft.

Now had it of been a beauty like Hina Rabbani Khar or a veteran of Foreign Relations like Shah Mehmood Qureshi, the response would have been tenfold.

But..., our current state is going through a rough patch - so we'll let you have your moment.

Maybe sometime soon when we actually have a Foreign Minister worthy of the position, i'd then like to see if your Minister is so smug.

Pakistani FM’s ‘butcher of Gujarat’ reference to Modi sparks nationwide protest in India

But that was Lolly Pop to the nation, as no popularity of pdm in the country.
In other words he just want to fool the nation

STFU rape pajeet. Don't beg on our forum.
Okay Abdul.

Forget Jaishakar - the fact that you referred to 'killing It' when the it was regarding Bilawal Bhutto. He's as useful to the Foreign Dept. as a fart in a Spacecraft.
Well, it wasn’t about Bilawal. It was about Pakistan.
He said: As far as terrorism is concerned, Pakistan’s credibility is depleting faster than its foreign reserves!

LMAO 🤣

Maybe sometime soon when we actually have a Foreign Minister worthy of the position, i'd then like to see if your Minister is so smug.
Okay Sir. We shall see.

Seriously...

If by inviting a Nation & making statements like that is considered 'Killing It', than I feel sorry for you.

Now had it of been a beauty like Hina Rabbani Khar or a veteran of Foreign Relations like Shah Mehmood Qureshi, the response would have been tenfold.

But..., our current state is going through a rough patch - so we'll let you have your moment.

Don't know how this war of words started, but seems Jayshankar was responding to Bilawal's statements if I'm not wrong.

Don't know how this war of words started, but seems Jayshankar was responding to Bilawal's statements if I'm not wrong.
Pretty sure its the other way 'round, but honestly I don't give a f#*k what Jai-WhatsHisName calls Bilawal...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom