What's new

Pakistan Military Reform

Cruzer0786

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I believe the Pakistani Armed Forces need a military reform, mainly in relation to its structure. The Country needs the creation of 5 official Military Command regions. The new Military Command regions will have the role of 'operational strategic commands,' which command the Ground Forces as well as the Naval Forces and part of the Air and Air Defence Forces within their areas of responsibility. I believe through this structural reform, in our Southern Provinces such as Sindh and Balochistan, the Army, Navy and Air Force will become a much more unified force through joint cooperation. Similarly, in the land locked provinces, the army and air force will have a much closer relationship and close coordination.

As for Army Corps, I hold the opinion we should follow Russia's example and unify and reorganise our corps into field and tank armies to make them much more efficient and bulked up, the main goal of the Pakistani Armed Forces should be to hold defensive positions and wear the enemy out.

I understand we do currently have some sort of command structures but I haven't been able to find anything official, this is my proposal if I have made an innocent mistake or if you have a better suggestion let me know in the comments.

Pak_Army.png

(Let me know what you think)​

I forgot to add, the Headquarters of the Military Commands would be as followed:

Northern Command: Skardu (Ideally in a perfect scenario it would be Srinagar)

Western Command: Peshawar

Central Command: Rawalpindi/Multan/Faisalabad. Lahore lies too close to enemy lines, a surprise blitzkrieg type attack on the city, would have the capability of wiping out the top brass of the Command.

Southern Command: Quetta

Eastern Command: Karachi

More comands are useless untill we don't have the resources to match the structure. Second there all already separate structure for mechanised things. More commands mean more complex chain of command and delay in passage of info and implementation of order. Countries who have commands more than two have armies bigger than us plus over a large area pakistan is not a very big country.

First of all Army should change the culture within originally derived from the British Empire. Even British Army itself have dropped those policies.

USELESS ARROGANCE FILLED IN PMA
The 'Hey You Fool!' culture originally built by the British Empire and its dominating nature for the citizens was later transferred to the PMA due to heavy presence of British Military Officers. Since every organization requires a base. Till today. Cadets are PMA are filled with this useless arrogant feature called Self-Pride. They're taught to celebrate over other Cadet's failure. Instead they should be taught to learn from other Cadet's failure. This point is largely discussed in the book Yeh Khamoshi Kahan Tak by Lt.Gen Shahid Aziz. During his career he many times decided to resign due to such culture in the Military. Which leads to nothing. Due to such nurturing there is a huge communication gap between the Officer and NCOs/JCOs. Do not come up running calling me a hate monger for the Military. My brother serves and I am aware of the culture.

These points have been discussed and forwarded by many Officers in past but are never considered to review due to huge presence of such arrogant Officers who do not wish to drop this way of life. Filling up the communication gape can largely improve our performance. During the TV Shows based on Military Operations or Lifestyle. We can clearly see the lower confidence level of our JCOs and NCOs when the camera and mic is turned towards them.

Don't know much about militery and defence studies but Pakistan desperately needs to restructure its police law enforcement agencies. The police need to take charge of the towns cities and provinces whilst the army & paramilitaries go back to secure the borders. I believe a recent episode of Mahaaz by news anchor Wajahad Khan of Dunya News did a series of Pak militery officers training Sindh police recruits. This his the right direction!

I believe the Pakistani Armed Forces need a military reform, mainly in relation to its structure. The Country needs the creation of 5 official Military Command regions. The new Military Command regions will have the role of 'operational strategic commands,' which command the Ground Forces as well as the Naval Forces and part of the Air and Air Defence Forces within their areas of responsibility. I believe through this structural reform, in our Southern Provinces such as Sindh and Balochistan, the Army, Navy and Air Force will become a much more unified force through joint cooperation. Similarly, in the land locked provinces, the army and air force will have a much closer relationship and close coordination.

As for Army Corps, I hold the opinion we should follow Russia's example and unify and reorganise our corps into field and tank armies to make them much more efficient and bulked up, the main goal of the Pakistani Armed Forces should be to hold defensive positions and wear the enemy out.

I understand we do currently have some sort of command structures but I haven't been able to find anything official, this is my proposal if I have made an innocent mistake or if you have a better suggestion let me know in the comments.

Pak_Army.png

What are your thoughts on Pakistan introducing national service? Every able citizen serving a 2 year period in the army like Turkey has in place? Pakistan is facing 3 threats on its borders by India, Afghanistan and Iran.

Don't know much about militery and defence studies but Pakistan desperately needs to restructure its police law enforcement agencies. The police need to take charge of the towns cities and provinces whilst the army & paramilitaries go back to secure the borders. I believe a recent episode of Mahaaz by news anchor Wajahad Khan of Dunya News did a series of Pak militery officers training Sindh police recruits. This his the right direction!

What are your thoughts on Pakistan introducing national service? Every able citizen serving a 2 year period in the army like Turkey has in place? Pakistan is facing 3 threats on its borders by India, Afghanistan and Iran.

if you give power to civil institution such as intelligence or others you will have another afghanistan.

your words seems to be very dangerous.

it is the pakistan MI ISI holding this state with the mercy of ALLAH.
parliament and other institution are full of boozy guys.
and you cant hand over the country protection to such people.

if you give power to civil institution such as intelligence or others you will have another afghanistan.

I'm referring to improve the police services so they are able to handle militants rather than completely depend on the army.

Hilarious my words seem to be completely dangerous. Are my words going to kill?

I'm referring to improve the police services so they are able to handle militants rather than completely depend on the army.

Hilarious my words seem to be completely dangerous. Are my words going to kill?

refering to police mean you are refering again to government.Government organ have their own lollipop on the basis of which they create police and then use them for whatever they want.
if you are refering to army that army should take the police under their command to establish and to update police forces then i agree.
otherwise police is not doing what they have to do.
may be you are living in uk i dont know but i saw a great difference between a soldier of army and a policeman.
if you want to update them first of all place the higher education as an eligibility for them and then update.
here seats are solds for 4 to 5 lacks for a single constable what will he do when he get on service????

whereas pak army have the best selection criteria and the way they serve people is all time appreciate able.

your words are not killing someone but they have no space in the ears/mind/eyes full of corruption.

thank you

refering to police mean you are refering again to government.Government organ have their own lollipop on the basis of which they create police and then use them for whatever they want.
if you are refering to army that army should take the police under their command to establish and to update police forces then i agree.
otherwise police is not doing what they have to do.
may be you are living in uk i dont know but i saw a great difference between a soldier of army and a policeman.
if you want to update them first of all place the higher education as an eligibility for them and then update.
here seats are solds for 4 to 5 lacks for a single constable what will he do when he get on service????

whereas pak army have the best selection criteria and the way they serve people is all time appreciate able.

your words are not killing someone but they have no space in the ears/mind/eyes full of corruption.

thank you
Please refer back to my original post where i made a reference about a recent series Mahaaz by Wajahad Khan. He showed Sindh police recruits being trained under the guardianship of Pak army personnel. I specifically used this as an example to show my support and appreciation by the army. I support the police to be fully competent free from political agendas and able
to operate as a police department be it under the army. At least this will free army personnel who then can focus on the 3 hostile borders (India, Afghanistan, Iran). The current police seneraio is corrupt as they are heavily influenced by the political elite.The politicians are the reson as to why the current police are used as VIP duties and unable to fully support and protect the citizens in a professional competent manner.

Please refer back to my original post where i made a reference about a recent series Mahaaz by Wajahad Khan. He showed Sindh police recruits being trained under the guardianship of Pak army personnel. I specifically used this as an example to show my support and appreciation by the army. I support the police to be fully competent free from political agendas and able
to operate as a police department be it under the army. At least this will free army personnel who then can focus on the 3 hostile borders (India, Afghanistan, Iran). The current police seneraio is corrupt as they are heavily influenced by the political elite.The politicians are the reson as to why the current police are used as VIP duties and unable to fully support and protect the citizens in a professional competent manner.

okay same view.

then turn all the policeman appointment from GHQ.

Pak_Army.png

what is the point of commands ? Are army units statically assigned to certain commands ?

Back
Top Bottom