What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

First of all thanks for the tag bro, just look at the Terrain , I mean seriously that is one mean battlefield to fight on , Hats of to our SSG and Infantry who have done a incredible job clearing all those mountains and ridges under heavy Fire , and limited resources .. What an amazing Achievement , and I agree with SSG guy, we must acknowledge those real battle stories and put in our Schools systems for our kids to learn how we reclaim our lands from the Terrorists .

First of all thanks for the tag bro, just look at the Terrain , I mean seriously that is one mean battlefield to fight on , Hats of to our SSG and Infantry who have done a incredible job clearing all those mountains and ridges under heavy Fire , and limited resources .. What an amazing Achievement , and I agree with SSG guy, we must acknowledge those real battle stories and put in our Schools systems for our kids to learn how we reclaim our lands from the Terrorists .
The arrogant Yanks could also bite their lip and learn from SSG.Kudos Starlord

The arrogant Yanks could also bite their lip and learn from SSG.Kudos Starlord

Enemy thought that Pushing Pakistan into the Tribal Areas to fight this war will weaken the Army, in fact the Army come out as 10 times stronger both in tactics and strategy , the experience our boys learn in FATA we are seeing its results on LoC ..just look at what our FC has become , from those soldiers who wear salwar kameez and didn't even have automatic rifles , now they have their own cameo , Automatic rifles , Gear , Armored Vehicles , Tanks and Artillery .. hopefully they be equipped with retiring Cobra

DXLBAWTXkAAGGvb.jpg
Chinese Soldier at the back.

Enemy thought that Pushing Pakistan into the Tribal Areas to fight this war will weaken the Army, in fact the Army come out as 10 times stronger both in tactics and strategy , the experience our boys learn in FATA we are seeing its results on LoC ..just look at what our FC has become , from those soldiers who wear salwar kameez and didn't even have automatic rifles , now they have their own cameo , Automatic rifles , Gear , Armored Vehicles , Tanks and Artillery .. hopefully they be equipped with retiring Cobra
A big kudos to Gen Tariq Khan, he completely upgraded their training, equipment and morale.

Can you provide screen shots from the terrain in the video? Video can’t be played in the US.

@ 02:11 to 02:12
the one you hear doesnt land on you

جس کی آواز آتی ہے وہ آپ کے اوپر نہیں آتا

contrary to Hollywood BS. the projectiles whistling never land on you but go past you. the one that is going to land on you, you never hear it so don't worry about it. a known / experienced fact of all soldiers.
during army exercises, the 120 mm shells zipped past our heads and then we would see flashes on targets followed by the reports of the explosions in 1 or 2 second time intervals.

the video has some clippings in the beginning from the TTP terrorists targeting our ill fated trucks, looking at the excessive force of the explosion I prayed for the inmates of those trucks who would have died instantly.
our military is very sensitive about sharing its own footage where it is owning the terrorists which I disagree but then again...

(in order not to antagonize the Pakistanis who believe in lal Masjid philosophy and agree with Abdul Aziz Ghazi that Pakistani soldiers dont deserve islamic burial who are killed at the hands of TTP & its sectarian affiliates).

Back
Top Bottom