What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Its PMA not your home
(Old pic)
28276474_1217046495095946_3090874702732964442_n.jpg

It doesnt face jamming issues, it works just like an AK. The issue is with metallurgy, it heats up fairly quickly during automatic fire. That however can be forgiven since soldiers don't mostly use them in full auto.
I know how efficient type 56 has been throughout the ops. Zarvan claimed otherwise. I've been a supporter of inducting an AK variant as a replacement instead of some Western rifle.

I know how efficient type 56 has been throughout the ops. Zarvan claimed otherwise. I've been a supporter of inducting an AK variant as a replacement instead of some Western rifle.
Indeed inducting the AK103 would be very economical due to commonality of magazine and ammunition with the type 56 (ak 47).

It doesnt face jamming issues, it works just like an AK. The issue is with metallurgy, it heats up fairly quickly during automatic fire. That however can be forgiven since soldiers don't mostly use them in full auto.
Sir does the Russian version experience the same issues?, it certainly was more heat resistant than M4 during prolonged firefights between US soldeirs and Taliban. Kudos

Last edited:
Type-57 is actually better than soviet ak-47...

Back
Top Bottom