What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

34rhsfr.jpg

Saira Batool (Girl from Balochistan of Hazara community)

PAKISTAN's First female pilots into the country's air force, breaking into the all-male front-line bastion of its armed forces.

Saba Khan, Nadia Gul, Mariam Khalil and Saira Batool were among 36 cadets.
Only Balochistan got the honor that 2 out of 4 females that were selected for jet-engine flying belongs to Balochistan. Saira Batool and Saba Khan. Both belongs to first batch of PAF female pilots.
Real Balouchs are Pakistani Patriots.

ra6tkx.jpg

F-16B pulls up to receive fuel from a Boeing KC-135 Stratotanker

Hi Guys,

This is my first post as i wanted to share my first ever youtube video with you. Please watch with sound and full bass for maximum effect. Enjoy :D

Pakistan - Air Force Airbus A310-304 @ London - Heathrow , May 13, 2012

2108838.jpg

Pakistan - Air Force Ilyushin Il-78MP @ Istanbul - Ataturk (Yesilkoy) , May 2012

2109770.jpg

A really awesome tribute to the martyrs of Pakistan army.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh this video is realy awesome and I love my pakistan.

Nice Picture

wow Awesome I like this video

Why is that we dont been able to see such a good multimedia of PA or specially PAF, while other countrys airforce have too good multimedia uploaded on youtube.

I search alot about PAF that i may find good multimedia of airforce except the only 1 or 2 are latest which are already 1 year old.

Why is that ? we have gud airforce but no promotional videos either even by our pilots ?

Captan saab .... Tun !

That bottle is beer most probably.

It's mountain dew, dumbass......

What are you talking about? Why cant anyone accuse or criticize the military? Are they angels sent from heaven? I know two guys in pak army that are captains and if you see them, youll probably wish that they die. The only reason why pakistani officers dont openly brag about being in the army is because they know theyll get shot lol

Seems like you have pathetic friends, just because you keep poor company doesn't mean the other 600,000 people should also confirm to your and your friend's moral failings.

Dear, I appreciate your patriotism.
Please don't tell me about Army. Most probably I know more than you possible would.

Point in case: Look at the bottle. If you think it is 7up, please let me know.
If it is beer, then please correct your post.

You should consider correcting your post, I think you are craving Alcohol that's why even a soft drinks reminds you of spirits.

Kashif, Faraz and that Major Saab from Alpha, Bravo, Charlie.

Kashif and Major were actually Officers, Faraz, i think was a civilian in real life.

Gulsher was also an actual officer in the army..

His recent pic has been posted in this thread also, on page 19...

I wonder, why they dont make such serials on Army life anymore? Dramas like Alpha bravo charlie and Sunehray din were such huge hits at their time.. It would work wonders for Army's PR, if they make such serials again..Also, they must be aired on some popular dramas channel like humtv....
I know there were dramas like Faseel-e-Jan series, but then there was a different(true) story each time..When u watch same characters for 15-16 epis, u feel connected with them...We still remember Faraz, Kashif, and Gulsher from Alpha bravo charlie..... I wish they make similar serials again.. I am soo sure, it would again boost Army's image in public.. which is so much needed n these days...bcoz our news channels make every effort to hurt the image of army in public eyes unnecessarily...

lol so you are that kind who blindly glorifies military no matter what. ive seen your kind before

Indeed I am, and you must be the armchair intellectual who criticizes everyone other than himself, only you do so without any concrete evidence or reason and your best study of the military's dynamics are based on two people. I've seen your kind before and you guys are all the same..........pitiful.

Back
Top Bottom