What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Liberal, if despite spending time on a defence forum you haven't realised that Generals come up from junior officers, they aren't appointed Generals in their mommys wills, than its pointless for you to stay on.
Liberal? Is this some kind of diss in Pakistan. Calling people liberal if they question the establishment? It’s a open forum, you or anyone else can’t force me to leave. Instead of taking 2 secs to understand what was said you started name calling.

Yes, I know Generals are not appointed in their mommy wills but I highly doubt they are trained to overthrow democratic government ( corruption by politicians doesn’t justify Martial law). Or , their training is so weak that every other generals wants an extension. When anyone criticizes army, they criticize the generals who are actively taking part in running a parallel government.
Stop blindly following institutions or politicians , two wrong never make a right. Corrupt politicians will never ever justify martial law or the active participation army has in running the country.

Liberal
- willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
- relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

noun

a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.

- a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Allhumdulliah I am a Muslim, my religion teaches me right from wrong . It teaches me to stand for what’s right. As a Pakistani I want the country to succeed not politicians, establishment or mulvis. I want the country to follow Quran and Sunnah to the best of our ability.

1641778421527.png

Pakistan Air Force F-16A 84719 Landing Back At Konya.

© Eric Bruijns

Liberal? Is this some kind of diss in Pakistan.
Yes and the reason is those who claim to be Liberal are the exact opposite of the defination posted above and quoted below, One have to understand that most of Pakistani Liberal (not talking about their silent majority) who come on media or active in Politics have their past related to communist USSR or Racist who claim to be Liberal Nationalist (example: Pukhtoon, Baloch & Sindhi Nationalist)

Most of them have not accepted Idea of Pakistan

Liberal
- willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
- relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Yes and the reason is those who claim to be Liberal are the exact opposite of the defination posted above and quoted below, One have to understand that most of Pakistani Liberal (not talking about their silent majority) who come on media or active in Politics have their past related to communist USSR or Racist who claim to be Liberal Nationalist (example: Pukhtoon, Baloch & Sindhi Nationalist)

Most of them have not accepted Idea of Pakistan

Anyone living in Pakistan that has not accepted the idea of Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be called a traitor not liberal.

Anyone living in Pakistan that has not accepted the idea of Islamic Republic of Pakistan should be called a traitor not liberal.
exactly but there are some groups who claim to be Liberal but does not accept the idea of Pakistan, so these type of self claimed Liberals are the curse to actual liberals of the Pakistan.

1641927143280.png

F-16D Block 52+ of No.5 Sqn "Falcons" out for a training sortie.

1641941368525.png

Spitfire Mark VIIIe Aircraft At Royal Air Force Aerodrome Kohat, Circa 1946.

Spitfire Mk VIIIe , Most probably this aircraft is MT841. This Spitfire was with No.2 Sqn from 20 Jan 46, and was written off on 29th Jan 1947, when Pilot Officer Pat Callaghan belly landed the aircraft in Kohat airfield. The aircraft engine had caught fire after an oil leak in circuit.

PAF F-16B block 15 #85609 from the 38th TFW is parked on the tarmac with an Altis pod on the intake and an LGB under the wing station.

The aircraft was lost December 18th, 1986.

Photo by Irfan Mahmood

1642206477282.png

1642362542900.png

Major Masood Akhtar Kayani, OC 'B' Squadron of the 19ᵗʰ Lancers - mortally wounded in an IAF attack in september 1965 at Chawinda .

His regiment later wrestled back Jassoran (Chawinda Sector) from the Indian Hodson's Horse.
For leading his troops from the front and effectively engaging enemy, Kayani was awarded the Sitara-e-Jurat Posthumously.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom