What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

FT-7 taking off at Peshawar AB..
27173916_2071666822859713_5716239890467737919_o.jpg

Do you have cockpit photos of FT-7 and F7pg that you can post?
Yes both and i would love to...but cant as they are personal clicks and I dont have the clearance to post them.
Edit:
Here's an old image available on the internet...maybe u have seen it but yeah i have the same cockpit in good quality(and my legs in it Lol) :
F-7PG-cockpit.jpg

Last edited:
Kudos to Arshad Sharif......I also am glad to hear Gen Kayani get his dues, he was a very bright and able individual who unfortunately had some very bad luck during his second tenure.Kudos Starlord

i never really liked Kiyani , but this program make me regret on my critic on him .. Gen tariq is one of the hero for this WoT , and his words are very kind and noble for Kiyani .. my respect

I always supported Kayani sahab... and this video proved me i was right.
A great man as all men in our Army !

Kayani revamped the Army, no doubt. Establishment of Southern and Central Command improved command & control and army preparations of countering CSD by conducting Corps and division level exercises.

Hopefully, Northern Command will be established in Gen Bajwa's tenure, along with re-allocation of 2 divisions of the oversized X Corps to a new Corps headquartered further north.

Back
Top Bottom