What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

Last edited by a moderator:
IIRC, Chinese bought AK-47's did showed problems

But such compound clearance Ops did shows that Cobra support direly needed so to minimize SSG casualties, I don't why they want their precious soldiers to die like that, when they can blow up compound with a cobra easily!.

You are right, they could also had use mortars and Artillary.

Exactly my thoughts, why no air cover for such important operations? why lose valuable experience and lives when one or two missile can achieve the target.

But such compound clearance Ops did shows that Cobra support direly needed so to minimize SSG casualties, I don't why they want their precious soldiers to die like that, when they can blow up compound with a cobra easily!.

This was Deep into Enemy territory .. and SSG were there to utilize the element of surprise .. however what i find odd is not the Air cover .. but the lack of Snipers on SSG .. let me rephrase not lack of sniper but total Absence of them . even if there was a single Sniper there .. it would have been lot easier to provide cover .

This was Deep into Enemy territory .. and SSG were there to utilize the element of surprise .. however what i find odd is not the Air cover .. but the lack of Snipers on SSG .. let me rephrase not lack of sniper but total Absence of them . even if there was a single Sniper there .. it would have been lot easier to provide cover .

I don't their would be no Snipers in Pakistan their would be some but not many which SSG would like to have

I don't their would be no Snipers in Pakistan their would be some but not many which SSG would like to have

There are many Snipers & Sharpshooters etc .. the is not my point . .

My Point is if only Cap.Ali's Company as above shows had only one person with long range precision Rifle .. not only the causalities would have been averted .. but the roof that caused the major damage would have been cleared faster .

Integration of Snipers in Special Forces companies is a must now a days .. PA needs to look into this department .. and the Irony is PA soldiers were Shot with Snipers .. when they tried to get close as their Guns were just doing the Damage at long range ..

Why is all the PA and military footage always low quality. ISPR and PA need to do a better job in releasing high quality footage, maybe some HD footage of combat with Taliban or attack helicopter strikes just to give us a peek into operations.

1175504_142922355918130_1326357039_n.jpg

972364_10151749815349130_655463227_n.jpg

1240074_142023516008014_233939842_n.jpg

1174612_10151748975799130_1234468741_n.jpg

I would like to have that gun which that soldier with beard is carrying by the way how much would that GUN cost any idea @Aeronaut @Rafi @Icarus @Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom