What's new

Pakistan Military Multimedia

The rehearsals took place during daytime.

What's the headgear and other equipment being used by these troops.

raheelsharif-coas-army_3-18-2015_178550_l.jpg

this is our HALO team if I am not mistaken these are breathing masks for high altitude free fall

the mask resembles the HALO gear along with the cylender

Why should civilian Anti Terror units have HALO ( High Altitude Low Opening ) training?

That cylinder is of Paint Ball Gun not the protector's

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="Tweets about #COAS hashtag on Twitter">#COAS</a>:Batch of 500 completes anti terror trg.200 police,elite from provinces,200 FC/Rangers,SPD,ANF,100 ex PAF,PN-2/6 <a href="AsimBajwaISPR on Twitter: "#COAS:Batch of 500 completes anti terror trg.200 police,elite from provinces,200 FC/Rangers,SPD,ANF,100 ex PAF,PN-2/6 http://t.co/NrpQmMRU6M"">pic.twitter.com/NrpQmMRU6M</a></p>&mdash; AsimBajwaISPR (@AsimBajwaISPR) <a href=" ">March 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
what are you copy pasting?
all I see is gibberish

thanks

I corrected my original post as well.

question is valid but the helmet has same shape and dimensions like our HALO gear worn by our men.
From that angel it definitely look like a head gear at first glance but isn't

From that angel it definitely look like a head gear at first glance but isn't
cylinders are also in the wrong place. they are normally on the side or back for the jump. these ones are compressed CO2 at the end or top of the Paintball guns. these are top quality helmets the ones I wore were just covering the front of the face so had to use a cap and the hood to protect neck and side of the head.
it really hurts hard but pumping adrenaline doesnt let you feet it till you cool down.
the paintballs can easily pop out the eye from the socket like an egg

Back
Top Bottom